I am in Georgia and have read up on the age that my son can call his on shots about who he wants to live with. That age is 14, regardless of what she says, if he wants to live with me and I can provide a fitting heathly home then thats where he lives. I know that the childs maturity and other aspects come into play when deciding earlier then this, but if he made this decision earlier I dont want to blow my chances before the age of 14 by persuing to early....dont get me wrong he will just be 4 this year. I guess I was just wondering about others' situations...what are some early ages that yall have seen..my x and I are pretty amicable on decisions involving him, but when it comes to the money she ia like Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. i know that (money) would be the hang up for her letting him stay with me full time, hell it maight be worth it to just keep paying her the support even after the fact. she has already confessed to me and i quote "I know that he will live you when he gets older, Im just trying to hold onto right now while he is still a baby"