Women's Behavior and why they leave

Humor, philosophical, theoretical postions, judicial reform, rants, etc.

Re: Women's Behavior and why they leave

Postby defaultuser » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:22 pm

When a beautiful woman stops giving sex, or when she gets mean or crazy, they have essentially quit but not left. The leaving is just a technicality at that point and it just semantics if you leave her or she leaves you.

One could argue that when she lets her looks go then she quit on you, but I think that depends on the situation.

But... If she loses her looks somewhat but still gives great sex and isn't mean or crazy, the guy typically stays around.
The List
Read it.
defaultuser

Postby BubbaGumpShrimp » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:31 pm

defaultuser wrote:When a beautiful woman stops giving sex, or when she gets mean or crazy, they have essentially quit but not left. The leaving is just a technicality at that point and it just semantics if you leave her or she leaves you.

One could argue that when she lets her looks go then she quit on you, but I think that depends on the situation.

But... If she loses her looks somewhat but still gives great sex and isn't mean or crazy, the guy typically stays around.

Yup. That brings up another point. There are only a few reasons why someone stops having sex with someone they regularly have sex with. One of the most common is that they're getting it elsewhere.
BubbaGumpShrimp
1K+ Posts

Postby defaultuser » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:58 pm

They don't go somewhere else until the benefits stop.

Another thing I find interesting is how some women stay with cheating men. Why? Because they continue to receive benefits from that man. Association requires benefits.
The List
Read it.
defaultuser

Postby TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Likewise they can cheat and leave and still continue to get the benefits by association (cs, alimony).
"Wrap it up in latex or she's going to get your paychecks."
TransAm
500+ Posts

Postby defaultuser » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:17 am

That's the whole problem with our society. If they didn't gain ownership of your income by having a child or staying married long enough to collect alimony, they would pay more attention to you and stay.

Because the laws give them long term benefits, they don't need you anymore and can go find someone else to get those benefits from. That, along with a society that tells them they are entitled motivates them to leave. A woman can do pretty well for herself by 30 if she gets divorced a few times to the right men.
The List
Read it.
defaultuser

Postby jerico08 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:06 am

defaultuser wrote: A woman can do pretty well for herself by 30 if she gets divorced a few times to the right men.

Or find a few suckers this way:

"Sweet, Southern single mom Emily Maynard:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... t/1?csp=ip

"It's finally hot tub time! Emily's busting out of her bikini (Us Weekly reported she got breast implants before the show.) as they soak in a whirlpool. They kiss. "Sean is so hot and so manly," she confesses. She wrestles with whether to stay the night with him or not. In the end, he leaves.

"I'm a mom. It just doesn't line up with what I believe in," she tells the cameras. "I don't need that extra couple of hours to be around him. I already know how I feel about him."
"Zed we've got a bug."
jerico08
1K+ Posts

Postby Bubba Seal » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 am

Come on guys just admit you dont how to fugh em right, stop making excuses!

You gotta fugh em like a dog at least once a week, do that and they will kiss your feet, if your too busy watching tv or playing video games or whatever you do, and not give it to em nice and proper they wont stay around too long!

How hard is it to do that?

LOL
Bubba Seal
1K+ Posts

Postby BartSimpson » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:07 am

defaultuser wrote:That's the whole problem with our society. If they didn't gain ownership of your income by having a child or staying married long enough to collect alimony, they would pay more attention to you and stay.

Because the laws give them long term benefits, they don't need you anymore and can go find someone else to get those benefits from. That, along with a society that tells them they are entitled motivates them to leave. A woman can do pretty well for herself by 30 if she gets divorced a few times to the right men.

BINGO!

Briffault's Law is a dirty little secret. Typically when a man learns of it, a light comes on and it explains so much of their personal experience.

But it flys in the face of the feminist agenda. Choice? Poor women folk had suffered centuries of oppression at the hand of patriarchy - and now need equality - because they had no choice. She never had a choice, she was historically stuck with her abusive controlling husband because she had no alternative - it's was a man's world. We need to empower women because so many are otherwise helpless and cannot choose. If that means alimony and child support, a wyman has earned it from her in-kind contributions to her marriage.

A comment from my personal experience. My ex did not leave because I stopped providing benefit - quite the opposite. At some point, my previously purposeful behavior which provided her reward simply becomes habit to her. I went home with a waitress who lived on a small income, drove a small car, had a small apartment, and wore a small bra size. With her choice of association with me, she enjoyed a large income, drove a large car, had a large house and wore a large bra size.

One day she woke up and thought - Hey, if this is what my girlie stuff can earn from this dude, I wonder what it is worth on the open market? It was her choice.

Perhaps the perfect example of this is addiction. At first the substance produces an intense rush of euphoria. But quickly the body begins to habituate and requires increasing dosages to produce decreasing effects. Over time, the baseline physical/emotional condition changes so that instead of beginning state of "normal" and being moved to a state of "euphoria", the lack of the substance produes withdrawal symptoms which are uncomfortable.

My ex was getting the benefits - at increasing levels - but she thought she deserved more; she was an attention addict. My attentiveness wasn't enough, but it was expected and was the baseline for "normal". Her bigger, better deal was always for more attention "euphoria".

Over the years I have observed a great many women who cannot make the connection between their actions in this moment and the consequences in the next. Because they cannot make this cause-effect connection, they blame/explain everything on mystical magic forces operating in the world - like patriarcy, abuse and controlling. Understanding this, and Briffault's Law, explains everything from why women tend to be so ineffective, to why they refuse to take responsibility, to their absolute insane demands in a divorce.

They really do view what men accomplish as magical and thus have no concept of the amount of effort it takes. Deep in their little pea-brain that so many of them possess, they think we make things happen by waving our magic dicks. So that when we don't do what they want because we can't, because it's too much work, they attribute it to malice on our part and our deliberate witholding of their benefits.
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby Bubba Seal » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 am

Thats funny Bart, in a sick way you did that to yourself, but I know its all her fault!
Bubba Seal
1K+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:13 am

Bubba Seal wrote:Come on guys just admit you dont how to fugh em right, stop making excuses!

You gotta fugh em like a dog at least once a week, do that and they will kiss your feet, if your too busy watching tv or playing video games or whatever you do, and not give it to em nice and proper they wont stay around too long!

How hard is it to do that?

LOL

Just because you couldn't take care of business at home you think that's why all divorces happen?
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Previous Next

Return to Miscellany