Legs Spread Open

Humor, philosophical, theoretical postions, judicial reform, rants, etc.

Re: Legs Spread Open

Postby chereeda » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:49 pm

jerico08 wrote:Noticed only one response from our women folk 'bout the topic. Glad it turned out fun and took some guys minds off their real problems for a bit. 750 views and almost as many responses as Joey Chestnut ate hot dogs.

Shrug, my thoughts on the original post are not nearly as interesting as where it went...

donna
chereeda
500+ Posts

Postby Trevor » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Including. Not exclusively but it helps if they've walked the talk.
Dual Parenting, not Duel Parenting.
Trevor

Postby Fatheroffour » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:58 pm

I only exclude the insane, bltchy, broke or stinky. All others at least have a shot.....if they play their cards right.
Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby formylilgirl » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:09 pm

childless chicks in their mid-late 30's are the nuttiest. would rather date the grounded moms or the 20 something hotties
formylilgirl
100+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:34 pm

"kids will always come first so if you can't handle that..."

That's every skanks tag line on POF. It's POF code for she will drop them off at the first opportunity to go out clubbin and get laid!
Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby formylilgirl » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:52 pm

have yet to meet an attractive women from an online dating site. convinced they dont exist.
formylilgirl
100+ Posts

Postby jerico08 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:59 am

capslock wrote:She is attractive. Crazy as a loon...Glen Close in Fatal Attraction...cut your hoot off while you sleep... but she's hot.

Something about the scene when Michele Pfieffer first comes down the elevator in "Scarface" always comes to mind with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8widwQ1hD0
"Zed we've got a bug."
jerico08
1K+ Posts

Postby Trevor » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:49 am

formylilgirl wrote:have yet to meet an attractive women from an online dating site. convinced they dont exist.

Ah, but they do exist. And they're delicious. But sure, some of them are a bit wack. You just have to filter those out.
Dual Parenting, not Duel Parenting.
Trevor

Postby Southern.Putter » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:09 pm

formylilgirl wrote:childless chicks in their mid-late 30's are the nuttiest. would rather date the grounded moms or the 20 something hotties
Agree. In my observation, those 30-something childless chicks who've never been married almost always should come with a big warning label that says "Caution: Damaged Goods!"
Southern.Putter
500+ Posts

Postby BubbaGumpShrimp » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:08 am

BartSimpson wrote:
trapper wrote:I gotta say.. it is still special for me! and I hope that never changes...
T

How's that working out for you?

I get that sex is enjoyable, and for men there is an added reproductive drive (a woman's orgasm has nothing to do with reproduction).

But when you make it so special that you overlook obvious red flags in the modern woman associated with the stinky hole, you end up with havoc and drama in your life and the resulting children's lives. If it is really that special for you, pay a professional for it's use. And as the old joke goes, you are paying her to leave after you are done.

I often say most men are just one BJ away from forgetting all that they learned in their last divorce - and worship of that stinky hole is what gives modern women the entitlement mentality. It's the loss-leader used to suck good men into bad relationships.

Yup. Well put.
BubbaGumpShrimp
1K+ Posts

Previous Next

Return to Miscellany