Court monday to block WW from taking vacation out of state.

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: Court monday to block WW from taking vacation out of sta

Postby defaultuser » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:32 pm

I would suggest you don't give your blessing but let her go against your documented objections. Then hire a PI to document her taking the kids to the nudist place.
The List
Read it.
defaultuser

Postby Fatheroffour » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 pm

really don't care if she goes or not but to expose the kids to nudes of all shapes and sizes is not right in my book.

You have two separate issues. Wife leaving the state and wife taking kids to a nudist resort. Focusing on attempting to prevent the wife from leaving the state attacks the issue you admittedly don't care about. You need to think more strategically.....and legally.

BTW, What does WW stand for, wayward wife?
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby Treading Water » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Wicked Witch
Wanton Wh0re
Wild Woman
Treading Water
100+ Posts

Postby I want the kids » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Wayward Wife.

Well I lost and she gets to go. The judge hardly looked at me. Didn't seem to care really. We were in and out of there in 5 minutes.

My wife did agree to provide the hotels name and also said she was going with another woman and her kids.

I can't legally prove the nudist resort deal so I'm stuck.

My lawyer said we can get credit card records later that may help plus my daughter is 5 and tells me stuff all the time. I don't push her for info really but maybe incourage her to talk about her day etc.

I figure I'll ask my wife to call me everynight too so I can talk to the kids before bed. The kids and I have never been apart before. I was heart broken this morning. I know after the divorce is final they will be apart from me but I wasn't ready for it to happen yet. The kids have not been told we are splitting. We still all live together.

I also like to take the kids to the fireworks and now they will be gone.
I want the kids
100+ Posts

Postby I want the kids » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 am

So they left yesterday. WW told me she was meeting her woman friend at noon and heading out. I went by the guys house and there is her car. Took pictures and made a little video documenting that she was there instead of gone with the woman. This was at 7PM last night.

Drove over before work and her car was gone so they left between 7:30 PM and 7:15 AM.

E-mailed my lawyer that we have proof she lied. I just worry about the kids being exposed to all those nudes. I can't stop it at this point but I can have my lawyer ask questions later to make her admit she lied in court.

Hope this helps with custody.
I want the kids
100+ Posts

Postby Hopin4daBest » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:32 am

Short of seeing her vehicle parked in front of a crime scene taped off by the police, I'd say you're just spinning your wheels on this one man. Won't get you anywhere.
But if you have the time and the energy, and it'll help you sleep better, by all means give it a shot. I just think that it will be a quick way to chew up your legal fee budget with little, to no avail.
I would plan forward and document what I am going to do with kiddo once they come back to me. Put yourself on a pedestal, instead of trying to knock her down off hers.
If she's a true NJ, she will fail and make mistakes without your assistance or surveilance. Just be ready and alert to be there when she does.
Trust me, I know waiting sucks. I waited for nearly a year. But she failed at being a mom, and failed miserably at court compliance, and I was there to capitalize.
Hopin4daBest
100+ Posts

Postby I want the kids » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:02 pm

I may be wasting some time and effort but by no means does it take away from my kids. I only do my PI work when I don't have them. I just feel like I need to be doing something all the time to try my best to get custody. If I do loose for some reason I will feel terrible but at least I know I tried. Also later in life I don't want my kids to think I didn't do everything I could to try and keep them safe.
I want the kids
100+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:09 pm

I hope you are reading all you can on the domestic relations code of your state.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Fatheroffour

Postby I want the kids » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:14 am

Why? What are you getting at. I'll google it but if you have a specific point please spell it out.

Thanks,
I want the kids
100+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:35 am

The point is your case will be helped far more by you knowing the law than by wasting you time with worthless spy vs spy games and frivolous motions trying to restrict her travel.

You should carefully review the links in my signature.

Fatheroffour

Previous Next

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum