omg huge turn around

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

omg huge turn around

Postby kidsdadtexas » Tue May 29, 2012 6:56 pm

My stbx tested positive for 5 different narcotics. We had a hearing on my motion for my unsupervised parenting time today and when the results came in it turned into a custody change I may now get primary. The false dv charge was clearly a false dv charge to the judge. Judge will rule this week and will reverse custody
kidsdadtexas
1K+ Posts

Re: omg huge turn around

Postby Fatheroffour » Tue May 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Excellent turnaround, Tex. Congratulations.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby hoosier_dad » Tue May 29, 2012 8:59 pm

With that kind of a drug test result she'll be very lucky not to have supervised < parenting time >.
hoosier_dad

Postby kidsdadtexas » Tue May 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Yes she still has possession the judge is making a ruling Thursday and she ordered
another hair folicle test for her and me today. The judge has to reverse custody
kidsdadtexas
1K+ Posts

Postby Claudius » Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 am

All right!!! Good luck!
Claudius
50+ Posts

Postby Txbizman » Wed May 30, 2012 8:08 am

Yes that's a big turn around, I've followed your posts..... Big congrats! Hope mom gets her act together for the kids sake, but glad she fudged it up enough to allow a custody change.
Thanks to this board:

53% over nights
Kept all the assets
Txbizman
100+ Posts

Postby kidsdadtexas » Wed May 30, 2012 10:26 pm

My atty tells me today that she has no idea how this judge is going to rule. She also said that immediate change in primary didn't occur yesterday due to the po. I'm convinced that because the judge dug into the details of the false dv that she clearly understands that it was false. This is a different judge than the one at the temp orders hearing a year ago. This one took the time to get at the truth and as a result I think I won. Mom admitted that she didn't know who put our child to bed the last time she used Mary j and she tested positive for cocaine meth opiates and Mary j. I called my kid today and told her I love her and Im going to me happy to c her at the center tomorrow.

How is NJ going to react when she has to turn over my d and she gets supervised visits. She will likely regret the many nights I called to tell my daughter I love her only to get a voicemail. D6 bday call I was Hung up on I called Xmas and couldnt even tell my kid I love her and merry Xmas. I got 2 hours 3 days a week awarded at temp. I actually received 24% of that last year and 48 % ytd
kidsdadtexas
1K+ Posts

Postby BartSimpson » Thu May 31, 2012 1:09 am

Meth is not a recreational drug.
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby jumbledone » Thu May 31, 2012 6:55 am

kidsdadtexas wrote:How is NJ going to react when she has to turn over my d and she gets supervised visits. She will likely regret the many nights I called to tell my daughter I love her only to get a voicemail. D6 bday call I was Hung up on I called Xmas and couldnt even tell my kid I love her and merry Xmas.

Careful with this. I am reading retribution. The only retribution she should get is that she gets saddled with the same supervision center you had... read into that what you want.

As for calls, don't interfere if it is not interfering with your time too badly. Don't pull NJ tactics just because you had to put up with them. D6 doesn't deserve that.
The meaning of life is Happiness. What makes you happy? - Dalai Lama

For a more peaceful life, live the serenity prayer.

It's like he never existed - FoF
jumbledone
5K+ posts

Postby kidsdadtexas » Thu May 31, 2012 7:02 am

She will get calls and I will not do the things that she did to me. I want my daughter to have a relationship with stbx however I can now protect my d6 from the alienation and drug environment and child abuse. The center filed a child abuse charge against NJ based on bruise and comments my d6 made during my parenting time. I am the better parent and will protect my daughter and give her a happy healthy home.
kidsdadtexas
1K+ Posts

Next

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum