Moving closer to D3

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Moving closer to D3

Postby SmokinMeanRibz » Thu May 24, 2012 6:50 am

NJ has recently stated that her and "mealticket" will probably stay in our current city for at least another year while he works on improving his LSAT score. This is good news for me because I don't have to go through the hassle of establishing myself in a new town etc.

My current lease runs up the same time as NJ's - the end of July. We will both be signing a new lease for Aug 1.

Since NJ and mealticket are both employed in entry level positions and mealticket's father is "making him pay rent now", I assume that they may move out of their luxurious town hom into something a little more reasonably priced (I just assume the place is expensive as it is really nice).

Regardless of where they sign their lease on Aug 1, I want to be within a 1-2 mile radius of D3. I have no reason not to be. So my question is:

How would you guys go about trying to figure out where your ex is going to live? Obviously I'm not trying to intrude. I just want to be closer to D3. I know its early, but its really hard to lock down a decent place last minute in my town due to the influx of college kids. So I'd like to get an early start.
SmokinMeanRibz
100+ Posts

Re: Moving closer to D3

Postby Fatheroffour » Thu May 24, 2012 6:54 am

How many fingers am I holding up?
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby SmokinMeanRibz » Thu May 24, 2012 7:12 am

probably 0 since you were typing. I don't get it.
SmokinMeanRibz
100+ Posts

Postby hoosier_dad » Thu May 24, 2012 7:30 am

SmokinMeanRibz wrote:probably 0 since you were typing. I don't get it.

A visual might help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn7-JZq0Yxs
hoosier_dad

Postby Fatheroffour » Thu May 24, 2012 2:50 pm

How would you guys go about trying to figure out where your ex is going to live?

My first guess would be one of the trailer parks outside the chicken processing plant but its a big world with lots of options. Hard to say.

Maybe contact Sylvia Browne?
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On