platonic roommate(s) for income to make Court Ordered pmts

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: platonic roommate(s) for income to make Court Ordered pm

Postby TransAm » Thu May 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Guess the next time you got to be earlier. Sign him out an hour before dismissal. It's a chess game now.
"Wrap it up in latex or she's going to get your paychecks."
TransAm
500+ Posts

Postby jumbledone » Fri May 04, 2012 7:35 am

TransAm123 wrote:Guess the next time you got to be earlier. Sign him out an hour before dismissal. It's a chess game now.

x10,000,000

It is heating up outside, and oftentimes schools aren't very cool. Maybe an early break for ice cream?
The meaning of life is Happiness. What makes you happy? - Dalai Lama

For a more peaceful life, live the serenity prayer.

It's like he never existed - FoF
jumbledone
5K+ posts

Postby demurrer » Fri May 04, 2012 10:15 am

jumbledone wrote:
TransAm123 wrote:Guess the next time you got to be earlier. Sign him out an hour before dismissal. It's a chess game now.

x10,000,000

It is heating up outside, and oftentimes schools aren't very cool. Maybe an early break for ice cream?

The school has procedures for early dismissal that requires students to provide a note upon arrival in the morning.

An afternoon ice cream trip could be done by walking into the office and asking for an early dismissal on the spot. Less paper work and no possibility of an early information leak to NJ/Stbx.
My nj/stbx cost me around USD 8,000 per fornication session.

My nj/stbx had this in mind (and still does) for me: the manipulated man by Esther Vilar

"Husband pays" quote from my stbx
demurrer
50+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Fri May 04, 2012 10:21 am

Just make sure it doesn't turn into a weekly race on who can check the child out of school the earliest.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby demurrer » Fri May 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:Just make sure it doesn't turn into a weekly race on who can check the child out of school the earliest.

Your point is well taken. There's five (5) weeks of school left and then I'm at the mercy of nj/stbx to grant access (with curb side pick up/drop off).

My nj/stbx had this in mind (and still does) for me: the manipulated man by Esther Vilar

demurrer
50+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Fri May 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Depending on your choice of strategy, you may want to consider not tipping your hand until that last day of school and take kiddo on a summer vacation.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby demurrer » Fri May 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:Depending on your choice of strategy, you may want to consider not tipping your hand until that last day of school and take kiddo on a summer vacation.

This is great strategy. I'm going to book some time off for a vacation.

demurrer
50+ Posts

Postby dadmisseskids » Sun May 06, 2012 8:25 am

demurrer wrote:My other choices are:

Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Default on Court ordered payments (mortgage and spousal support)
If you're thinking that you can file chapter 13 to rid yourself of spousal support, think again. Child and spousal support, which may include mortgage payments, cannot be discharged in a bankruptcy
"Success depends on your backbone, not your wishbone"

Mommy has Borderline Personality Disorder? She's very difficult to deal with? Buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056JX46W
dadmisseskids
1K+ Posts

Postby demurrer » Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 am

dadmisseskids wrote:
demurrer wrote:My other choices are:

Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Default on Court ordered payments (mortgage and spousal support)
If you're thinking that you can file chapter 13 to rid yourself of spousal support, think again. Child and spousal support, which may include mortgage payments, cannot be discharged in a bankruptcy

I know of no way to dodge Support liability. In Virginia unpaid Support is an automatic default judgment. A bankruptcy might delay the start of payments, but the liability accrues.

I've heard that working for a Non-Government Organization (NGO) like the UN, World Bank, IMF, etc is a great (or was in the past) way to avoid an Income Deduction Order. What a novel way to level the playing field in support payment negotiations.

Oh crap. There's some mortgage payments tied to the temporary spousal support (and there's no clause in the Order to make the Nj/stbx follow-through with making those payments).

demurrer
50+ Posts

Previous

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum