Advice for game playing

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Advice for game playing

Postby martyusa » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Although not in the order, it has been understood through Judge transcripts that I, the father, shall have first right to the children when mom is working and I am home. Even as the last calendar hearing, the Judge repeated herself before scheduling a date for the custody hearing.

So now she has stated that the children will not be getting off of the bus as they have for the past 2 years and she has made other arrangements. These arrangements are for her daughter of 17 to pick them up from school. This same daughter is the one whom I expressed concern the other day for having my 10yo son in the front seat of her cobalt. Although I expressed my concern she still insists on letting her drive the kids around just to get to me.

So I have call into my attorney as well as I will be calling the Judge and speaking to her secretary as I did before explaining the situation. This has helped in the past and has benefited me the last time she played these games and listened to her lawyer.

From a legality standpoint with the school they must follow procedure and make sure they get on the bus as no minor is permitted to pick the children up. So I am hoping that the school follow procedure and do exactly has they should after my call to the principle.

This teen has physically put her hands on my daughter and forcibly removed her from her from her bedroom and has left marks on her arms. However, this teen will become an adult in a couple of weeks, then I do believe it will be a whole new ball game when I find marks on my daughter left on her from and adult whether it be her sister or not.

Now the local police dept wants me to come down and file a report to state that he in fact was in the front seat without a seat belt. And yes, there were other parents present when this happened. Unfortunately I could not cause a seen because I am the manager of the team.

I think the best thing is to keep up the same routine as it has been for the past 2 years.
martyusa
10+ Posts

Re: Advice for game playing

Postby Thoughts? » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:22 pm

So your question is?

Sounds like you have a police report to file, and need to show up to (1) tell the school she's a minor; (2) tell the school court orders stipulate they are to be with you on x, y & z days and their mode of transportation is to get on the bus; and (3) show up at the school at pick up time to intercept any "problems" the first day or two.
The board is the sum of all of your great posts...Help divorced men be great dads! Divorce help in a father friendly divorce forum....more tips on how to deal with your divorce at DadsDivorce.com
Thoughts?

Postby martyusa » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Ironically enough, I just got back from the school and her daughter is on the DO NOT PICK UP list. On a copy both signed by her and myself....

And away we go....

She'll be 18 soon, then it's a whole new ballgame.
martyusa
10+ Posts

Postby anonymous guest » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:00 pm

So the school is letting someone on there "do not pick up" list pick up your kid?
Have you asked them why they are not following their procedures?
anonymous guest
500+ Posts

Postby martyusa » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:22 pm

anonymous guest wrote:So the school is letting someone on there "do not pick up" list pick up your kid?
Have you asked them why they are not following their procedures?

Long story, Police were involved. But Ex Parte was filed and "NOT DENIED" Awaiting the new order...
martyusa
10+ Posts

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum