Free Credit Reports

A number of excellent articles which are referenced time and again. Great reference materials from our members.

Free Credit Reports

Unread postby CoDad » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:08 pm

Hey Guys,

Depending in what state you live in, the following link will allow you to access your credit report FREE of charge.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/

This service allows you to get reports from all three major bureaus or you can space the reports out using one bureau now and the other 2 every 4 months or so.

When are Free Annual Credit Reports available in my State?
Eligibility for an annual free credit report is determined by your state of residence based on the rollout schedule set by federal law. Look below to see when a free credit report becomes available in your state through this website.

My divorce became final on July 1, 2005 and I wanted to make sure things are looking like I think they should look. I also removed my EX's name from the Personal Information.

P.S. - This is not one of those trial membership things. There are an abundance of those sites. This is much better!

Hope this may help.

CoDad
CoDad
100+ Posts

Unread postby dadsdivorce » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:34 pm

Thanks for the link!

This one's definitely for the reference forum!
DadsDivorce.com Editor
Forum Administrator
--
Divorce advice for men in a friendly divorce forum. Get all your divorce help at Dadsdivorce.com
dadsdivorce
Site Admin

Good resource.

Unread postby dadsdivorce » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:39 pm

This is a good resource.
DadsDivorce.com Editor
Forum Administrator
--
Divorce advice for men in a friendly divorce forum. Get all your divorce help at Dadsdivorce.com
dadsdivorce
Site Admin

Return to Reference