Final payment coming soon....

Get financial tips on divorce and asset division including child support laws, property division, and divorce settlements.

Re: Final payment coming soon....

Unread postby nr552 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:48 pm

Trevor wrote:
nr552 wrote:Interestingly, there was a 80/20% parenting time sheet, which I requested to get a copy of. I was told that I was not suppose to see that, and they could not copy it.

Surely you snapped a pic of the doc with your phone before you raised the question, right?

No cameras allowed in the records area (signs everywhere, I wouldn't want to jeopardize my case).
nr552
500+ Posts

Re: Final payment coming soon....

Unread postby nr552 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:53 pm

dadforever wrote:It is absolutely worth it to get the order for 10 bucks a month.

$10 a month x 17 months is not worth it to wake the sleeping giant.

She has no idea what my salary is, and though I have run the numbers myself, I would rather not have a judge have a bleeding heart, grant her any additional $$$ due to her "hardship" of not having a job, living with her unemployed boyfriend, as guests in someone else's house while I now have doubled my salary since the beginning of the divorce.
*longest run on sentence I've ever written

The support order would be a "wash" between us, though it's a request, and formality, I am "OK" with great certainty that I won't be having any issues going forward for the next 17 months with no support orders.

Also thinking back on the 80/20 paper, I didn't even bother try to sneak a picture of it the paper, as it was in my file, and I was prepared to pay for a copy of it and the other items I requested. At least I know, and my ex does not.
nr552
500+ Posts

Previous

Return to Finances & Divorce Forum