MY FIRST MEDIATION THIS WEEK

Get financial tips on divorce and asset division including child support laws, property division, and divorce settlements.

Re: MY FIRST MEDIATION THIS WEEK

Unread postby Cyberbull1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:26 pm

Chaos, Life change's there is to many thing's to count. I grew tired of the crap. 3 kid's 4 grand kid's, long life. Wifey goes nut's.Time to change scenery for me. Just trying to move on without the baggage.
Cyberbull1
10+ Posts

Unread postby Cyberbull1 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:02 pm

Yep I'm with you, ain't worth to much.
Cyberbull1
10+ Posts

Unread postby Cyberbull1 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Well I have to say. Today I had my mediation. I was worried to be honest. The mediator put me at ease as I arrived early and could give some input on myself. The mediation ran overtime as I had expected. STBX I know well. In the end I walked out more than you could imagine. I will post more later. no telling who is looking and my username is not very great. I have to give my mediator an A++. She did the job when wifey wanted more=greed over reasonable need's or want's. I'm happy.
Cyberbull1
10+ Posts

Unread postby Cyberbull1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Well it has been about 3 months since my mediation agreement. It was notirized on the spot with STBX lawyer to draw up the agreement. There were some typo error's in the first agreement copy that I received, so back to her lawyer for correction's. That was within the first two week's of the mediation, that her lawyer had it drawn up. Looked like a fill in the blank word document. Any way now 3 month's later she has had the corrected agreement in her posssesion for over a month my lawyer's paralegal tell's me. I've been complaining to get it done and it's always through the paralegal. I have a son that is a ward of the state and is in care center's, hospital's and nursing center's for the last ten year's. Well the hospital he is in is about 2 miles from her attourney's office, and she can't get by there to sign and notorize the final draw up of the agreement, which I have yet to see. My paralegal say's if her son was in the hospital it would not matter how long it would take and the only thing I could do was file a civil action. Plus she has the agreement and I can't get a copy, which sound's nut's to me. So I would like to move on with my life and a signed agreement that has been notirized on the negotiation day. What to do? Push my lawyer to bring civil action or wait it out and loose control? My lawyer has contacted her lawyer as of today and a short past attemt to get it done. Her layer or paralegal is saying she is going to sign it but just has not gotten it done. My paralegal seems out of sync on the issue with a son in the hospital without knowing the full cercumstance, which really has no part in getting the legal matter's taken care of. Seeking best answer to get it moving. Thank's everyone.
Cyberbull1
10+ Posts

Unread postby Phoenix853 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Good things come to those that wait.

What is it holding you up from doing?
Phoenix
Phoenix853
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Cyberbull1 wrote:Seeking best answer to get it moving.
1) Light a fire under your attorney's a_ss.

2) Your attorney's aralegal is a gatekeeper.

Cyberbull1 wrote:.....now 3 month's later.....
Attorney management, Bro.

Plan-B: Have you checked your case file??

BTW - It's important that you have a complete copy of your case file.

Tom
Everyone is entitled to my opinion. - Maxine™
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Previous

Return to Finances & Divorce Forum