Schizophrenic NJ is off the deep end.

Get financial tips on divorce and asset division including child support laws, property division, and divorce settlements.

Re: Schizophrenic NJ is off the deep end.

Postby Hopin4daBest » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 pm

So I just read the 'inch-thick' motion of NJ's. It literally is that long. It alleges that the judge is guilty of 'anarchy' and 'treason.'

:shock:
Hopin4daBest
100+ Posts

Postby Anything4Her » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm

You just got a gift.

What is on your wish list as regards custody of the kids? That is your new legal position.
Quality time cannot be scheduled. It spontaneously arises while doing the mundane. - FatherofFour
Anything4Her
1K+ Posts

Postby Hopin4daBest » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Anything4Her wrote:You just got a gift.

What is on your wish list as regards custody of the kids? That is your new legal position.
Man, I'm hearing that a lot from ppl I tell, the past few hours.
My wish? Full custody, man. Because my kids are small, man (8 and 1). These little dudes need some normalcy and fun...And NJ is just...Man, I dunno she needs to be monitored 24/7 while they experiment with the latest and greatest anti-psychotics.
Forget how I feel about her. I'm trying to look at that scenario from my kid's perspective (mom being nuts and on meds or in hospital), and it saddens me, for them.
But I'm ready, that's for sure. There's no other way. They're awesome.
Hopin4daBest
100+ Posts

Postby Thoughts? » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:59 am

If you say "Man" or "Dude" to the judge, you'll hand your ex a gift and have your a$s handed to you.

File a general denial of her entire filing.

Filing a specific counter petition asking for what you want.

Get an attorney if you can.

Her filing serves as part of your evidence and fodder for examination on the stand. "So, Ms. XXXX, why do you believe the judge is an anarchist?"
The board is the sum of all of your great posts...Help divorced men be great dads! Divorce help in a father friendly divorce forum....more tips on how to deal with your divorce at DadsDivorce.com
Thoughts?

Postby Fatheroffour » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:55 am

Advanced lawyer trick---

"So, Ms. XXXX, you believe the judge is the antichrist?"
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby hoosier_dad » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:47 am

You need to request a psych eval ASAP. I know you said you can't afford it, but honestly you can't afford not to get one. And with that level of craziness and lack of medication there is no way she can hide it. Takes a lot for some judges to take custody away from the Mom. With that bizarre filing and a psych eval stating she's loco and a danger to the children the judge would have no choice.
hoosier_dad

Postby Fatheroffour » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:21 am

A psych eval is of course the appropriate and obvious advice but It's a damn shame that some moron of a judge would need an official weather report from NOAA to be told it's raining outside when all he has to do is look.

The bltch is crazy. It's obvious from her pleadings. Any pretense of "Best interest" is just judges bias.

BTW, don't flintch in the judges courtroom or you might get beat to death by a baliff, meanwhile NJ mom can scream and cry and threaten the judge and go home to the kids.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby BartSimpson » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:56 am

Psych Eval? Cooperatively? While a nice idea, how practical is it?

Why would she submit to the Court's order - she already has said the Court is part of a conspiracy. She certainly is going to just add the evaluator to the conspiracy.

The difficulty in dealing with paranoia, is that they are already paranoid of you.
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby Hopin4daBest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:58 am

Funny but also very serious last few posts^
But yea, L has been pleading with me to do a psych evaluation for weeks. And then like a star out the sky, NJ loses her L and files this crazy motion. Just like someone used the weather analogy^ this writing is about as self explanatory as it gets.
So I say forget psych evals and more BS. I'm ready to cut to the chase, and motion to modify temp orders. So in other words, it would be her turn to go live with her parents and enjoy EOW with kiddos.

I know guys on this site are known to preach that temp orders are tough to change. But in my circumstance, I think there couldn't be a better time than now. If judge denies that now, I honestly don't know what to say.
Hopin4daBest
100+ Posts

Postby Schwinn Paramount » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:02 am

Hopin4daBest wrote:So I just read the 'inch-thick' motion of NJ's. It literally is that long. It alleges that the judge is guilty of 'anarchy' and 'treason.'

:shock:

Did she ask for the judge to be hung for treason?
Schwinn Paramount
10+ Posts

Previous Next

Return to Finances & Divorce Forum