Lonely

Get financial tips on divorce and asset division including child support laws, property division, and divorce settlements.

Lonely

Unread postby lonelyheart909 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Its 6 years, today since i lost my wife, i have 2 kids with her, young, 14, and 12. i have not been in a relationship since she passed away.and i have been feeling really depressed, because i am always alone. it is ok i find a woman, am not sure what to do, am not really good with asking women out, too shy to. i am just confused.
lonelyheart909
First Post

Re: Lonely

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm

The best advice I've heard for loneliness is to be active. Participate in hobbies and activities that you enjoy with other people of like mind and the companionship will come.

Give it time and hang in there.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby Trevor » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Volunteer, sad-sack. Get out of your own head and help people who have real problems. It's not that hard, you just have to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:43 pm

Loneliness correlates with significant health risk and is a 'real' problem in society, as is the lack of empathy.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby ragnar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:55 pm

If you don't have a psychologist, get one immediately. They will help you get your life back on track including what to do socially to gain friends.

Seriously, this is what these people do for people. Especially if you are depressed, you should seek professional guidance immediately!
ragnar
100+ Posts

Return to Finances & Divorce Forum