Fake orders - Part Deux

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Fake orders - Part Deux

Unread postby grandet2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 am

I had a feeling last year when I posted my first fake order thread that this shite will repeat.

Well, here we go again.

Background: OC kept producing fake order inconsistent with agreement on record or Judges ruling. Nearly every time previously I had to:
1. Order transcript (stat) - $200
2. Meet atty to review order - $500
3. Go to court for challenge motion - $1000
4. Refile/review new order - mucho dineros.

The very last time the judge gave oc a tongue lashing (show for me) and asked my atty to produce a correct order. Done entered.

After that we have had another ruling by the judge and 2 agreements, again put on record and transcripts have been ordered. My atty produced orders and oc refuses to sign it. Months go by, I ask atty to motion to compel.

OC produces another fake order and sends it for review when judge specifically asked my atty to produce the order.

What do I do:

1. Ask atty to ignore oc's order and refile motion to compel?
2. Ask atty to add request for sanctions, both monetary and professional?

I have been eyeing some nice leather sole shoes but at this rate, I have to keep wearing my mis-matched flipflops. arrrrgh!
Last edited by grandet2 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
grandet2
100+ Posts

Re: Fake orders - Part Deux

Unread postby massdad1234 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:18 am

I don't know the right levers to pull but I believe your lawyer is screwing you....properly of course.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby dad2grls » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:39 am

Not understanding why you can't ask the court to award you legal fees for the frivolous suits brought by the other side.

It's common practice almost everywhere, it's primary purpose being of course to save the courts a lot of time, and the "honest" litigants a boatload of money.
dad2grls
100+ Posts

Unread postby OrigamiDragon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:52 am

I had this issue the first time. Lots of lost time and money. The judge can sign if place of the other party. Attach the transcripts and unless the other party can show how it differs it will get approved. If it does differ significantly though, be prepared to get it forcibly amended, likely punitively towards yourself.
OrigamiDragon
100+ Posts

Unread postby lovingfatherof2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:21 pm

dad2grls wrote:Not understanding why you can't ask the court to award you legal fees for the frivolous suits brought by the other side.

It's common practice almost everywhere, it's primary purpose being of course to save the courts a lot of time, and the "honest" litigants a boatload of money.

Not in our jurisdiction, I have yet to see a judge award attorneys fees even when it is painfully obvious to anyone in the court room that they should.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it
lovingfatherof2
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby dad2grls » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:47 pm

lovingfatherof2 wrote:
dad2grls wrote:Not understanding why you can't ask the court to award you legal fees for the frivolous suits brought by the other side.

Not in our jurisdiction, I have yet to see a judge award attorneys fees even when it is painfully obvious to anyone in the court room that they should.

Oh well it was worth a shot.
dad2grls
100+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:02 pm

The key word is frivolous. Right to redress, constitution and all that jazz.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby grandet2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:58 am

massdad1234 wrote:I don't know the right levers to pull but I believe your lawyer is screwing you....properly of course.

True bro, when I walk past ky at walmart, I am tempted to pick up a 5 gallon bucket size of it, as a gift to my atty, just to ease the pain.
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
grandet2
100+ Posts

Unread postby grandet2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:02 am

This how this conversation went -

GT> Hey how about some $$$ from OC for not following judge's orders
Caring Atty> I don't like to ask for $$$
GT> OH, my I don't like to pay for shite too
Caring, loving Atty> I won't charge you for the motion

I had to process that in my little head, so I kept quiet.
grandet2
100+ Posts

Unread postby grandet2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:16 am

OrigamiDragon wrote:I had this issue the first time. Lots of lost time and money. The judge can sign if place of the other party. Attach the transcripts and unless the other party can show how it differs it will get approved. If it does differ significantly though, be prepared to get it forcibly amended, likely punitively towards yourself.

I have been dealing with this shite nearly every time, no more amending as judge ordered my atty to prep the order going forward.

Right now I am still mad, well not mad but mad but beyond mad, I have been eyeing this pair of shoes for a while:

http://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/mens- ... F0181.html
grandet2
100+ Posts

Next

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum