Parenting olan

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: Parenting olan

Unread postby gamingdad » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:30 am

Chaos wrote:She's refusing access until after court.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=80140&p=921034#p921034

Recursion
Did you mean "Recursion"?
READ YOUR PAPERWORK BEFORE SIGNING! IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, ASK!
gamingdad
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Chaos » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:53 am

No. What I said was what I meant. I'd like to agree with you, but Google didn't know what you were talking about. So yeah, no.

She's refusing access to the child until after they go to court.
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos

Unread postby Dad2015 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:25 am

In the perfect world some of the suggestions would work out.

I JUST bought my house, it was hard to qualify and hard to go through the process. I cannot just up and sell my home, move away from my first son, and hope other woman doesn't move. She rents and could move at any time.

I work an hour in the opposite direction and it took me forever to get the job. The market is tough where we are and I cannot just up and quit and hope there is something that pays near this so I can pay both child support amounts.

I would have loved to be a FULL time dad to both but it's just not possible. Not every parent can make 50% work.

I messed up and it came out of left field that I was a dad again.

You guys can tell me I'm making excuses but it's reality. I don't have the money to just up and move and still pay for what needs to be paid for.

I'm trying to be there as much as I can and if I do get him I will drive an hour and a half to drop him off at school and make it to work and same for pickups. I'm trying.

The time I make for child 2 I'm also losing out on child 1. I cannot drive them both in opposite directions and make it to work. Neither mom will change the schools.

It's not quite as easy as you guys make it seem.

I just need advise on what you guys have experienced with judges. What do they usually issue if no agreement can be had by the parents.
Dad2015
10+ Posts

Previous

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum