mandatory disclosure

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

mandatory disclosure

Unread postby Dad2015 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:24 pm

The form says documents balh blah within 3 months of the service of the financial affidavit.

My understanding is I served her my financial in October. So I give her 3 months prior to that. She is saying a lwuer told her it's 3 months from the case serving me papers. First off I was never served, my dad was so that's why it was set aside.

ANYWAYS, when doing mandatory disclosure for child support what month of documents do I give her?
Dad2015
10+ Posts

Re: mandatory disclosure

Unread postby dad2grls » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Typically when you fill out the networth statement you use the most current available information such as account balances in banks, stocks, investment and retirement accounts as of the most recent statement.

Same thing with debts including credit cards, mortgage, etc.

Income is based on the most recent tax return, sometimes you need to hand in pay stubs or at least a summary of your paycheck information for the most recent calendar year.

When you enter your monthly expenses you want to make sure you include everything and when you estimate, round up.

You're not locked into providing complete, exact and accurate information. You can always say you made a mistake, you didn't understand, you forgot about a particular account. As long as it doesn't appear to be intentional fraud, you won't get in trouble.

Do you know that my exwife NEVER produced a good amount of the requested discovery documents, even when asked by the judge at a status conference because she had ignored our repeated requests over a period of many months?

No one cares.
dad2grls
100+ Posts

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum