How do we submit evidence for a 730 evaluation?

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

How do we submit evidence for a 730 evaluation?

Unread postby DevilofABattle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Hi -
Last edited by DevilofABattle on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DevilofABattle
New

Re: How do we submit evidence for a 730 evaluation?

Unread postby BartSimpson » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Hello. There is no “we” in this situation. You need to have your husband create his own account and we will help him, but we do not engage in third-party discussions because it is a waste of our resources.

You are a legal stranger to this matter and should not be involved any more than rubbing your husband’s shoulders while he posts here himself.

Thank you in advance for understanding, because it is useless to protest.
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby Trevor » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:55 pm

"Are you lost, ma'am?"

Have him post. If he wants a solution, he will get a lot of good help here. But we don't do third-party work; too much is lost in translation. Surely you understand this time-tested stance.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby DevilofABattle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:56 pm

He is severely dyslexic. While he is intelligent, well spoken, and would very much like to be able to participate in forums it is much,much easier for us to do it this way. I understand your point of view but it's not always that simple.

I'll keep searching Google for answers. Thanks.
DevilofABattle
New

Unread postby DevilofABattle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:03 pm

By the way, I really hope one day that you change your outlook on this. You never know the other persons circumstances are and it was a little disconcerting to read that. I'm just trying to help my husband get his kids back. By me helping it potentially reduces the time he would have to spend doing the exact same thing by HOURS.
DevilofABattle
New

Unread postby BartSimpson » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:04 pm

It’s not just us, it is most legal sites on the internet - like FreeAdvice.com and ExpertLegal.com - it just doesn’t work when it goes through two people.

The very essence of your question is a problem - as a general rule it is not a good tactic to smear the other party with whatever you think is tarnishing the situation. Maybe the 730 isn’t the best course.
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum