Notice of care provider

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Notice of care provider

Unread postby Snglpop30 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Hello,

My ex allows her mother to take our son three hours and 4 counties away for the weekend without telling me.

The court order says "Each parent shall notify the other of any care provider and their address, phone number and full name.

Granter, this is her mother and his grandmother but I was never notified hat this was happening. Also, this woman is unstable when she is angry. She becomes very loud and verbally abusive.

I have no right of first option set up because the mediator said "We don't do that anymore because its too messy".

I am thinking this is cause for mediation and discussion, motion for order?

I don't know how too move forward. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Snglpop30
50+ Posts

Re: Notice of care provider

Unread postby a dad » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Snglpop30, your desire to attack is why there's no rofr.

If you don't know how to reach your ex or her mother, ask them for their cell phone numbers.
a dad

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:41 pm

Snglpop30 wrote:I have no right of first option set up because the mediator said "We don't do that anymore because its too messy".
That's BS. The mediator needs to do her job.

Q: Too messy for whom??..... the mediator??

Tom
Like football, family court is a game of inches. A John Madden strategy
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Unread postby a dad » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:42 pm

As we've seen here, judges have been know to remove rofr because of drama inducing nit-picking.
a dad

Unread postby afc » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Wrong post
afc
5K+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:18 pm

on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the worst possible thing imaginable and 1 being a blip, how would you rate them spending time with their grandmother?
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Snglpop30 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:44 pm

massdad1234 wrote:on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the worst possible thing imaginable and 1 being a blip, how would you rate them spending time with their grandmother?

Objectively speaking, and I am being conservative, this woman is mean and thoughtless. I have spent time with her. What I witnessed was a bitter grandmother that speaks terribly of her daughters ex husband in ear shot of her grandchildren saying things like “he’s a worthless price of < feces >”. So, trying to be objective here... 6... but probably worse. When I left her NJ daughter she sent endless dawning’s of me calling me things like “worthless piece of < feces >”. I left her daughter due to her daughter having a very terrible aggression issue coupled with alcoholism.

The other children can’t stand her and Even stand up to her when she speaks of their father.
Snglpop30
50+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:38 pm

why do you expect to be notified when her mother has the child on her time?

what do you expect the courts to do? Her mother was her mother when you decided to stick your penis in her daughter to make a baby.

Based on what you shared, I have a hard time believing this is more than halfway towards the most awful thing you can do. If it truly is, what have you done about it?

OP - you need to reduce conflict, and it starts from within. It feels like to me you have lots of anger/agression towards the mother and want to wage war through the courts.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum