Stoned Mom

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: Stoned Mom

Unread postby massdad1234 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:16 am

+1 - Camp isn't letting facts get in the way of his "argument" I guess in your heavily regulated industry, you are supposed to prove a negative :roll: :roll: I would love to share more information with you on how you seem behind the times but I have a top secret clearance
Fatheroffour wrote:You should read this thread. Its there.

Attention to detail will definitely improve your post content.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:19 am

Camp's not one to let facts get in the way of a good opinion.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby massdad1234 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:44 am

maybe we didn't realize camp was leveraging alternative facts? Maybe his political beliefs practice a different set of scientific principles that requires you to prove a negative?

I mean in Camp's alternative facts world, NORML = National center for biotechnical information/US National Library of Medicine. But hey, who can be bothered with those pesky details like reading and comprehension right? They do have some of the same letters right?

But I guess he can't share with us his highly regulated industries alternative facts that somehow holds higher merit.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby RC611V » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:56 am

My first reply was that if I found a similar situation with my kids, I'd take them out of it. I wouldn't wait for court. It takes months. If you decided to go that route and called your attorney and prepared a filing and submitted it to court, the 'oomph' behind it would be dissipated. Basically, you need to go 'ex parte' on that < feces >, if you really care about it.

If you decide to leave your kids with mom and gramma and just drive home safe to relax with a blunt, well then, obviously going to court is gonna look real dumb. And you just need to adjust expectations.

Driving high on just about anything can get you a DUI in CA. DUI doesn't only include alcohol. If you want to know what you can arrested for, start with reading the law - https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/face ... nNum=23152

In CA. But seems like just about anywhere, if a cop thinks you are too < edited > up to drive, no matter what made you < edited > up, they can stop you from driving.

And I notice that lots of 'old timers' end up arguing among themselves in threads like these. Huh. Funny that.
Only chicky dudes send PMs and then delete them before they're read, in the middle of the night.
RC611V
5K+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:59 am

OP made his thoughts clear a while ago.
atothec wrote:I dont mind that she smokes. I just dont like that the apartment is a mess, my daughter watches tv all day, and she is stoned or she and her mom are both stoned or she has somebody come over to smoke out. She has no desire to take my daughter to practices or lessons or just about anything I want to sign her up for.

So with all that said, there isn't any overt neglet or abuse, or anything measurable in the short term. I worry about the long term effects of growing up in that environment. There is no doubt I can provide a better life for her but instead, I have to hand over a chunk of money every month to someone who works part time and smokes pot so my daughter can have a worse life.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby LovingDadof2 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:44 pm

Saying you don't mind somebody smokes (on their own time) is one thing. But OP did clearly say it bothers him when one or both are stoned and daughter under their care.
LovingDadof2
100+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:31 pm

how does OP know this? Is he there?
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Campfire » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:
Campfire wrote:
I've never read or heard any person staunchly opposed to impaired driving ever acknowledge a person can drive impaired thousands of times without incident. That would be like liberal snowflakes admitting they are bad hombres too. Nevah. Gonna. Happen.
You should read this thread. Its there.

Attention to detail will definitely improve your post content.

You are not staunchly opposed if you are espousing an opinion that a hazardous activity is safe the vast majority of the time. Perhaps you meant "loosely" opposed instead of "staunchly".

Look up normalization of deviance. Who am I kidding, folks that don't care about that think they're immune. (Insert the space shuttle Challenger exploding).
The List: http://www.dadsdivorce.com/father_divor ... hp?t=13374

The question is how much conflict you can control, negate, or avoid.
Campfire
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:48 pm

camp - what the heck? Please explain the reason to bring up astronauts dying? WTF? :shock: :shock:

Are you on a bender?
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:15 pm

You are not staunchly opposed if you are espousing an opinion that a hazardous activity is safe the vast majority of the time.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

Point to where this position was posted, by me or anyone else in this thread.

Quote it, bet you can't.
Fatheroffour

PreviousNext

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum