Mom/s bf kicked my daughter update

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Mom/s bf kicked my daughter update

Unread postby throwaway1615217 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:40 am

Hey all, I made this post about a month ago http://forum.mensdivorce.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=79905 and here's an update in case anyone cared:

So I notified Child Protective Services the next day. Later that evening they went to where mom and daughter lives to investigate. They looked for bruises but since it was not recent enough, the bruise had gone away. Here is where mom's true colors come out. I recorded my daughter on my phone tell me what happened. She kicked the boyfriend while holding the door for him so he could hurry up, playing around. Then he asked "how would that feel if I did it to you?" She said "I don't care." So then, per my 7 year old, he kicked her so hard she fell down and started crying. Then waited until mom got home to tell her and mom made both the child and the boyfriend, who is an adult (and a teacher btw), apologize to each other. All recorded, which I hope means something one day. So back to CPS' interview with mom. She told CPS that she (mother) "stated she was aware that her daughter kicked (boyfriend), however, she stated that she was not aware of him ever kicking her back and she does not believe that he did kick her back." That's verbatim from the report. She lied about her knowing about it and then lied about believing her child to CPS.

So when I got my daughter back and I explained to her everything on how no adult should ever do that and all that stuff, she kept repeating "I don't want to talk about it." Which is a weird phrase for her, a 7 year old, to utter so casually. She told me that her mom told her never to talk about anything else with me again lol. I explained to her that that's incorrect and that she should tell me everything and we'll talk about everything together and you have nothing to worry about and all that good stuff. I am interested in seeing a psychiatrist (psychologist?) with her just to make sure she isn't too influence by this retard of a mother. I'm sure it's hyperbole but the thousands of kids getting touched or worse in the world by family members or others that are too afraid to tell their parents in fear of getting in trouble and whatnot, this is what her mother told her. Wow. Anyway my daughter has a performance today at school and I'm probably going to see this guy again. I doubt I'll say anything to him at all I've been completely non-responsive in the scenes they create thus far. I've even recorded a few lol. But now since they've met, this guy has kissed her on the lips (was told it was an accident, and to be honest it was so early on in their relationship and before all this court < feces > that I gave him the benefit of the doubt that it was. I am an idiot now and never reported it to anyone), and kicked her. Advice is appreciated. Thanks.
throwaway1615217
10+ Posts

Re: Mom/s bf kicked my daughter update

Unread postby madalex » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:03 am

Lose the recording of your daughter. It's no use in court (since it's hearsay) and it reflects very poorly on you that you would record your child.

All you can do is encourage communication with your daughter and keep your eyes and ears open. The next time something remotely like this happens, you must act quickly to involve the police and CPS.
madalex
500+ Posts

Unread postby Need88gigawatts » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:04 am

I wouldn't want my children to kick anyone.

Are you trying to change custody? It would make sense if you are.
Need88gigawatts
100+ Posts

Unread postby Trevor » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:40 am

Recording your own child: Are you trying to lose custody? It would make sense if you are.

Stop it.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby throwaway1615217 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:59 am

Trevor wrote:Recording your own child: Are you trying to lose custody? It would make sense if you are.

Stop it.

I work in law enforcement. Every other day I see people use CPS as a weapon of revenge by lying to them. Mom and boyfriend have been trying to have me get into some altercation to get me fired or jammed up at my job. I really do not need that and neither does my daughter since she is getting the child support from my income. I recorded her with the phone in my pocket knowing this would be lied about in some capacity. How does that make me lose custody of her?
throwaway1615217
10+ Posts

Unread postby throwaway1615217 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:01 am

Need88gigawatts wrote:I wouldn't want my children to kick anyone.

Are you trying to change custody? It would make sense if you are.

What do you mean? We’ve received our final order, which’s he has broken twice already and I’ve had to notify the police in order to get her.
throwaway1615217
10+ Posts

Unread postby BartSimpson » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:04 am

Your child cannot be a witness in your matter.

As a matter of public policy in this country, recording your child is seen as placing the child in the middle, therefore neglects the child’s best interests and the child’s right to both parents. Custody is removed from such recording parents routinely.

Funny you would equate CPS to law enforcement, because CPS is not a law enforcement agency. CPS is an administrative agency that enforces public policy, not laws.
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby throwaway1615217 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:05 am

madalex wrote:Lose the recording of your daughter. It's no use in court (since it's hearsay) and it reflects very poorly on you that you would record your child.

All you can do is encourage communication with your daughter and keep your eyes and ears open. The next time something remotely like this happens, you must act quickly to involve the police and CPS.

Noted. Yeah now that we have a final order it is so much of a relief that I can go to police to help enforce it. I never wanted to get CPS since I work with them closely at work and see what goes on between people, but after this I no longer have any reservation for something of this ilk obviously. Thanks.
throwaway1615217
10+ Posts

Unread postby throwaway1615217 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:08 am

BartSimpson wrote:Your child cannot be a witness in your matter.

As a matter of public policy in this country, recording your child is seen as placing the child in the middle, therefore neglects the child’s best interests and the child’s right to both parents. Custody is removed from such recording parents routinely.

Funny you would equate CPS to law enforcement, because CPS is not a law enforcement agency. CPS is an administrative agency that enforces public policy, not laws.

Lol wut. I work in law enforcement and work with them all the time. I’m not equating them with anything. Thanks for the education on them though.
throwaway1615217
10+ Posts

Unread postby BartSimpson » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:13 am

Are you in Federal, State or local law enforcement?
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Next

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum