Mom/s bf kicked my daughter update

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: Mom/s bf kicked my daughter update

Unread postby throwaway1615217 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:16 am

BartSimpson wrote:Are you in Federal, State or local law enforcement?

Local. Why, what’s up?
throwaway1615217
10+ Posts

Unread postby BartSimpson » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:23 am

I know a thing or two about law enforcement. I appreciate local law enforcement does actually work with CPS - but if a crime has been alleged, it is local law enforcement that investigates and not CPS.

We frequently must explain to men the difference in having an LEO show up at your door to question you and having a social worker show up. IF CPS arrives at your door alone, it has been determined that no crime has taken place.

Sounds like it was determined that no crime took place in your matter.
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby throwaway1615217 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:25 am

BartSimpson wrote:I know a thing or two about law enforcement. I appreciate local law enforcement does actually work with CPS - but if a crime has been alleged, it is local law enforcement that investigates and not CPS.

We frequently must explain to men the difference in having an LEO show up at your door to question you and having a social worker show up. IF CPS arrives at your door alone, it has been determined that no crime has taken place.

Sounds like it was determined that no crime took place in your matter.

CPS actually went there with the case worker I spoke to (who was really great fwiw), a Sgt and two PO’s. The bc was not there. They deemed that no crime occurred. You’re correct.
throwaway1615217
10+ Posts

Unread postby BartSimpson » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:37 am

Right. So now it’s a matter of public policy that CPS is investigating - can another competent adult punish your child at the direction of the other parent. Which is a really blurry area and I’m guessing that you discovered that corporal punishment is legal - i.e. striking the child - in your state.
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby grandet2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:13 am

throwaway, brother, please don't forget to help your D,

First, CPS will not do shite, unless one of them fess up to the incident, and they will not. But what they will do, both your loving ex and her loving bf is intimidate your D. The damage from the emotion abuse she will mostly likely be subject to will probably be far worse than the kick.

So, talk to her, talk to her school therapist, give her courage and tell her she does not need to afraid. Be a rock for her.

You can record your D but don't tell anyone, even us, we believe you it happened, you need to think about future innings.
There are other remedies you can seek in civil court against bf and even your loving ex.
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
grandet2
100+ Posts

Unread postby Havalu7 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:30 am

OP start recording with the covert digital audio recorder (DAR) for protection against the false domestic violence charge.

Let us know what you got, Sony or Olympus?
"No." is a complete sentence.

Do not move out of your house.
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

Unread postby RC611V » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:52 pm

I don't know that it really matters, but this is not accurate about cops responding or not. At least not in Los Angeles County cities.

Police respond in addition to social workers, write their own report, submit it to the agency, and both reports (social worker and police officer) are used to make a determination, one of three - unfounded, inconclusive, founded. First two mean nothing usually. Last one you're probably going to be called to children's court, sued by the people of CA for abuse and/or neglect.

The determination is what matters, not which emergency responder that shows up. And both cops and social worker will show up. I've had all kinds between me and my ex. I know from experience. They go to both parents. Cops call both, and go to the one who has the kid, they try to get to the kid first. If the parent who has the kid isn't the one that is reported on, they will end up going to both. A report to DCFS that is confirmed requires a response (they don't always, I've had that too, a mandatory reporter told me they were calling DCFS, but DCFS said they would not be investigating) and you'll know it when it comes.

You can tell both of them to go away, if you want. You have the right to remain silent, always. But if they decide to get a warrant and come to your place with one, and you tell them to go away, well, they aren't going away.
Only chicky dudes send PMs and then delete them before they're read, in the middle of the night.
RC611V
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Chasbo » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:44 am

Personally I find the kiss on the lips more disturbing. I'm quite old and have never kissed someone on the lips by mistake. If it's true it's not good.

Divorced women have no ability to figure out threats to their kids from their boyfriends. I've seen it firsthand.

I like your aggressive defense of your child. Puts everyone on notice
Chasbo
2.5K+ Posts

Previous

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum