30 yr old, in the thick of it

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: 30 yr old, in the thick of it

Unread postby massdad1234 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:55 pm

bro - you need to wake up, she is gone and doesn't want you. you need to own your part in this drama. You need to get a grasp on what really goes on with court and what they care about. You are wasting your time and your lawyer is thinking about how many additions you are going to pay for. If the child isn't already spending 14 overnights with you per month, you're doing it wrong. You need to focus all your energy on that and not being the next Kardashian.

Your DVR is to prevent you being falsely accused of domestic violence, something that looks like a real possibility in this train wreck. You clearly need to spend a lot of time getting used to being an actual dad and documenting that time. You need to reduce conflict as much as possible by letting her sling it all around town, while you watch your child, and you need to let her get her groove back for at least 6-8 months. Otherwise I see a black and white taxi ride and daddy issues for your child.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Trevor » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Pls don't feel compelled to include all these quoted blocks in your responses. We are reading on our phones and it sucks having to scroll past all that stuff. Be more selective in quoting text; we have healthy attention spans.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby vlsora » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:58 pm

s4boost wrote:but anyways, yes, the DAR has already been helpful. Her and i were discussing time for me to be with the baby next week and she flew off the handle saying "you know what, im just not gonna let you see her anymore until court. you want me to be a b itch, ill be a b itch." probably wont use that in court as evidence cause then she'll know im recording her, but its helpful to have that recording so that my attorney and the court can see how argumentative she is.

Try to keep your exchanges to text and email so you can easily use it in court. She will not win any points with the judge threatening to keep your child from you because she is upset.

Regarding meeting spots, she will mostly likely be difficult. Just make sure it is a public place and that you have your audio recorder going. I went through all that as well, you can work on things like that with her, not worth going back and forth through lawyers and wasting money on. Pick your battles.

Just make your daughter your life and find a hobby to keep your mind of her. Ask to be with your daughter as much as possible, be super dad. Let her find Mr. Wonderful if she hasn't already, that could be a good thing for you trust me. Stay away from a new relationship, the last thing you need right now.
vlsora
New

Unread postby s4boost » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Definitely text and email only from now on. Good news is I’ve filed a motion to set a temporary parenting plan, and we have all the evidence we need to show that she is vindictively trying to remove me from my daughters life. This motion will be heard on nov 17. Wish me luck boys.

My sole intention is to be with my daughter as much as possible. Being a good father is paramount to me.

@massdad, I’m well away my friend. Good Riddance.
s4boost
10+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:53 pm

does that mean no backrub now?
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby s4boost » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:01 pm

massdad1234 wrote:does that mean no backrub now?

Not sure if you’re just sarcastic or instigating. If you would read what I wrote, my purpose in being present in that way was to refute her request for a restraining order.
s4boost
10+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:41 am

So you think physical contact is your defense against false domestic charges? You sure do love drama.

You should stick around and engage more, you are going to get worn like a suit.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby s4boost » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:44 pm

massdad1234 wrote:So you think physical contact is your defense against false domestic charges? You sure do love drama.

You should stick around and engage more, you are going to get worn like a suit.

How long have known my ex? Seems like you know her better than me. Thanks for the input. But you’ve been negative since your first post in This thread. Chill.

Anyone have suggestions on 50/50 schedules? 2255 3344 week on week off?
s4boost
10+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:52 pm

you might be right, keep doing what you're doing. good luck, maybe you 2 crazy kids will make it after all?
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby s4boost » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:18 am

massdad1234 wrote:you might be right, keep doing what you're doing. good luck, maybe you 2 crazy kids will make it after all?

I’m convinced. You haven’t read anything I’ve written. I AM NO LONGER MEETING WITH HER ANYWHERE OTHER THAN THE POLICE STATION AND ONLY TO EXCHANGE OUR CHILD. PER MY REQUEST, WE ARE ONLY COMMUNICATING VIA EMAIL TEXT OR PHONE WITH MY DAR ON AND RECORDING.

Get it? No more moments of us alone at a restaurant. She’s about to get a pretty brutal TPP motion. She’s gonna be very mad.
s4boost
10+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum