C/S mod. Motion's Temporary order has mathematical error

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: C/S mod. Motion's Temporary order has mathematical error

Unread postby Dintexas » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:33 am

massdad1234 wrote:while on temp orders that were apparently miscalculated at the time.

OP - imagine how this looks to a judge. You have sherked your court ordered financial responsibilities to one child and had 2 more and then lost your job.

Amount of C/S on Temp order was calculated wrong as I tried explaining and now seek solution to the problem since the final order will take longer that 6 months
Dintexas
50+ Posts

Unread postby Dintexas » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:34 am

Trevor wrote:Did you petition the court to reduce CS for the job loss? I am presuming you weren't fired. Right?

yes that was the basis of the petition
Dintexas
50+ Posts

Unread postby Trevor » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 am

Dintexas wrote:
Trevor wrote:Did you petition the court to reduce CS for the job loss? I am presuming you weren't fired. Right?

So your petition was filed two years ago when the arrears began, and it's taken this long to process?
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby Dintexas » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:50 am

Trevor wrote:
Dintexas wrote:

So your petition was filed two years ago when the arrears began, and it's taken this long to process?

long story...
Dintexas
50+ Posts

Unread postby Jesus Christ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:50 am

They all are. Heard them all.
People get the justice they can afford.
Jesus Christ
100+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:12 am

you didn't answer the question. When did you file the modification? When you realized it was wrong 2 years ago or when you lost your job recently?

How are you going to explain this to a judge - "your honor, I know that I wasn't meeting my obligations to my first child, but since I had 2 more that I really need to take care of, you should make me support my first child less"

How can you support a child less than $0 since you are 2 years in arrears? What has your parenting time been with that child the past 2 years?

Have you not only not financially supported the child but also not exercised 100% of the time?
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Dintexas » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:16 pm

Is there anyone on the board who can advise if there is a process, form, petition, motion, appeal or what ever it is called that can be filed while c/s is due to temp order and an error was made to calculate it before the final hearing to correct that error?
Dintexas
50+ Posts

Unread postby Campfire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Dintexas wrote:Is there anyone on the board who can advise if there is a process, form, petition, motion, appeal or what ever it is called that can be filed while c/s is due to temp order and an error was made to calculate it before the final hearing to correct that error?

Perhaps you'd like to run the numbers by all of us before running them by a judge. Sometimes it helps to have another set of eyeballs check your math homework, nowutimeeeen?
The List: http://www.dadsdivorce.com/father_divor ... hp?t=13374

The question is how much conflict you can control, negate, or avoid.
Campfire
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby Dintexas » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 pm

For the sake of the argument lets assume that there was an error in temporary order. My question remains:

Is there a motion, review, Nunc pro tunc, or any other process by which we can ask the judge to correct it before the actual trial? and if there is a way than we can run the numbers through the forum.

Thanks in advance
Dintexas
50+ Posts

Unread postby Dintexas » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Dintexas wrote:For the sake of the argument lets assume that there was an error in temporary order. My question remains:

Is there a motion, review, Nunc pro tunc, or any other process by which we can ask the judge to correct it before the actual trial? and if there is a way than we can run the numbers through the forum.

Thanks in advance

Anyone?
Dintexas
50+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum