Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: Question

Unread postby quantum » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:42 am

There is no hearing for interrogs. However there is an hearing set on calendar for custody mod.

I asked my current attorney to recuse herself and help me with continuance of custody mod.

She said I don't file motion. Either it is by agreement with the parties or you show up to court on the day of hearing and ask the judge. Normally courts grants one continuance
Moving forward with distress behind!
1K+ Posts
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:27 pm


Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests