Joint Legal just a piece of paper?

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: Joint Legal just a piece of paper?

Unread postby BartSimpson » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:15 am

"Sand, pound it".
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:31 am

OrigamiDragon wrote:So OC sent a threat through my lawyer that I must sign her changes to our agreement that include such gems as No communication, no midweeks, no extended time or holidays, thousands of dollars of arrears, and a caveat that any motion filed by either party would automatically suspend parenting time and legal custody. Also asked that I report a detailed account of everything I do with him, every person he meets, and permission to take him anywhere besides my house.
Outrageous demands. Ignore it all.

This is prima facie evidence. Show it to the judge. Not only did NJ tip her hand, she shot herself in the foot, then fell on her sword.

Tom
Everyone is entitled to my opinion. - Maxine™
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Unread postby lionel2013 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:47 pm

So OC sent a threat through my lawyer that I must sign her changes to our agreement that include such gems as No communication, no midweeks, no extended time or holidays, thousands of dollars of arrears, and a caveat that any motion filed by either party would automatically suspend parenting time and legal custody. Also asked that I report a detailed account of everything I do with him, every person he meets, and permission to take him anywhere besides my house.

They are < feces > crazy, both of them. Your reply should be "take a hike".
Whenever you think divorce is bad, remember there are worse things than divorce.
lionel2013
1K+ Posts

Previous

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum