False CPS accusations and harassment

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

False CPS accusations and harassment

Unread postby BMFAMILY » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:59 am

My husband's ex-wife continues to harass him, me, and my children. She has now filed a false claim with CPS. It is my understanding Tennessee Ann.Code 37-1-413 designates false CPS accusations as a Class E felony. Does anybody have experience dealing with either continued verbal harassment or false CPS accusations?
BMFAMILY
First Post

Re: False CPS accusations and harassment

Unread postby CentralORdad » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:01 am

BMFAMILY wrote:My husband's ex-wife continues to harass him, me, and my children. She has now filed a false claim with CPS. It is my understanding Tennessee Ann.Code 37-1-413 designates false CPS accusations as a Class E felony. Does anybody have experience dealing with either continued verbal harassment or false CPS accusations?

Why are you here and not your husband?
CentralORdad
50+ Posts

Unread postby MegaDad » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:59 am

Ma'am, while false CPS claims are certainly an important issue, we generally prefer to speak to other gentlemen. Dads giving other dads advice you know? Respectfully, inform your husband that you have discovered this forum and the resources we can provide, and we will be more than happy to hear out the situation when he creates a username and posts here himself! Thanks!
MegaDad
500+ Posts

Unread postby Havalu7 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Fortunately the gift shop is open 24-7 for your browsing pleasure on the way out Mam :arrow:
”No is a complete sentence” Unknown
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum