Custody evaluation underway - California

Parental Alienation, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: Custody evaluation underway - California

Unread postby Trevor » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Qwertyuiop wrote:I just secured a new job in our current area but will begin researching the area STBX wants to move to. I have at least 2 months before she can move, more like 6 if we go to trial.

Glad to see you didn't sign an agreement to that effect. Sprint to the finish with superDadness, documenting the whole way.

Not to detract form your main mission, but if the articulated reasons for moving away were nothing but economical, the competency of the one who made that decision (based on your summary of his report) should be called into question by the governing authority of that person.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Re: Custody evaluation underway - California

Unread postby Qwertyuiop » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Trevor wrote:
Qwertyuiop wrote:I just secured a new job in our current area but will begin researching the area STBX wants to move to. I have at least 2 months before she can move, more like 6 if we go to trial.

Glad to see you didn't sign an agreement to that effect. Sprint to the finish with superDadness, documenting the whole way.

Not to detract form your main mission, but if the articulated reasons for moving away were nothing but economical, the competency of the one who made that decision (based on your summary of his report) should be called into question by the governing authority of that person.

Reasons stated for the move away were quite vague. Mother's mom, dad, step-dad, and 2 step-mother's all live in the area she wants to move to. Her mom and Dad divorced when she was young and engaged in a litigated custody battle for over 10 years.
Qwertyuiop
10+ Posts

Previous

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum