Operation Chin-Back

Humor, philosophical, theoretical postions, judicial reform, rants, etc.

Re: Operation Chin-Back

Unread postby grandetaco » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:34 pm

Trevor wrote:Good plan for making very expensive urine.

Lol, so true with the new pricey supplements, I saw CQ-10, 20 tabs were like $10 when they first came out.

It is like asking the age old question,
what weighs more, 100 lbs of cotton or 100 lb steel?
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
grandetaco
500+ Posts

Unread postby TeamAwesome » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:23 pm

Calories in less than calories out equals weight loss . But is weight loss reall y your goal? would you be happy at the weight you are now if you were ripped?
All that stuff can help, but the important thing isn't weight... It's if your weight is healthy. < edited > the scale! When you're anabolic, be good anabolic, and when you're catabolic. be good catabolic. Diet, and I dont mean be on one, I mean how you eat, and exercise.
You'll be in fighting trim in no time!
TeamAwesome
100+ Posts

Unread postby grandetaco » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:09 pm

TeamAwesome wrote:Calories in less than calories out equals weight loss . But is weight loss reall y your goal? would you be happy at the weight you are now if you were ripped?
All that stuff can help, but the important thing isn't weight... It's if your weight is healthy. < edited > the scale! When you're anabolic, be good anabolic, and when you're catabolic. be good catabolic. Diet, and I dont mean be on one, I mean how you eat, and exercise.
You'll be in fighting trim in no time!

Good points, Just took out the sugar and refined flour from diet. I have very low metabolism, so yes, I have to watch my calories. Even for a regular Joe, 1 slice of extra bread a week equals to 8 lbs of weight gain a year or something.

I have to get more disciplined about my sleep schedule. I have to make sure I sleep more that 6 hours every night.
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
grandetaco
500+ Posts

Unread postby Indiana44 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:46 pm

If I have anything to add to this site at this time it would be health help. I was a good 205 and pretty much bulkier then cut. I'm only 5 '10 but once I found out about my wife's affair I pretty much stopped eating. Depression and stress just killed me. I have came to learn that we eat way more than necessary. You need caloric debt to lose weight. Burning off more than you consume. You need to burn fat on an empty stomach. I do cardio at 430am before work. You need to be active and not eat < feces >. The busier you are the less you eat. Don't worry about supplements until your well on your way. They help but won't do miracles.
Indiana44
10+ Posts

Unread postby Chaos » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:20 pm

I've been about 25 lbs overweight since I discovered homemade Bailey's two Christmases ago. Satisfaction for my love of Christmas sweets and Christmas booze in one 3000 calorie a pint package. Anyway, I quit drinking entirely, cut out sugar, and switched from high fat snacks to low fat Caesar salads for snacks and lost 5 pounds in two weeks. I don't miss chips. I do miss biscuits and gravy. I miss sugar but I like vegetables, so it's a wash.

My brother says,"that's what we feed the food" but he's chubby too so whatever. I'm almost 40 and heart disease runs in my family. No time like the present to buck fate.
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos
1K+ Posts

Unread postby grandetaco » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:01 am

Indiana44 wrote:If I have anything to add to this site at this time it would be health help. I was a good 205 and pretty much bulkier then cut. I'm only 5 '10 but once I found out about my wife's affair I pretty much stopped eating. Depression and stress just killed me. I have came to learn that we eat way more than necessary. You need caloric debt to lose weight. Burning off more than you consume. You need to burn fat on an empty stomach. I do cardio at 430am before work. You need to be active and not eat < feces >. The busier you are the less you eat. Don't worry about supplements until your well on your way. They help but won't do miracles.

Good deal, I am glad to hear you are getting out early, I do wake up early but I had a lot on zee mind and work stuff to go out and work out.

I am working out at night mostly due to work schedule and laziness, but I like you idea of working out early, doctors say working out early in the day raises your metabolism throughout the day!
grandetaco
500+ Posts

Unread postby grandetaco » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:03 am

Chaos wrote:I've been about 25 lbs overweight since I discovered homemade Bailey's two Christmases ago. Satisfaction for my love of Christmas sweets and Christmas booze in one 3000 calorie a pint package. Anyway, I quit drinking entirely, cut out sugar, and switched from high fat snacks to low fat Caesar salads for snacks and lost 5 pounds in two weeks. I don't miss chips. I do miss biscuits and gravy. I miss sugar but I like vegetables, so it's a wash.

My brother says,"that's what we feed the food" but he's chubby too so whatever. I'm almost 40 and heart disease runs in my family. No time like the present to buck fate.

I was on my way back home from Atlanta, I asked for some coffee, I thought some starbucks will wake me up, well the nice lady brought me couple bottles of Bailey's along with it, sometimes you just can't say no :mrgreen:
grandetaco
500+ Posts

Unread postby Havalu7 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:55 am

Wow this is a great thread GT and wanted to add that although I started using the suggested supplements which did help me in my initial reestablishing a healthy lifestyle (as Perricone and most heath food folks emphasize - not dieting) , I really focused on the proper eating, getting enough rest, taking care of my emotional and mental stability, and a little exercise.

However I feel that the most important thing that you cannot get enough of thru health eating is the consumption of the Omega 3's. It is also sold as a 3-6-9 mixture too but if you just try to do 3000 mg two to three times a day it will assist you in a vast number of areas to numerous to mention here.

Thanks GT for staring this thread and I realize that each person knows what has or has not worked for them and I am just telling the group what has worked and is working for me.

And then there is the organic apple cider vinegar (I like Braggs the best). Take a little shot every evening and it's a real help in removing that built up spackle inside your intestines and other areas. It also has other numerous other positive effects on da bod too!
”No is a complete sentence” Unknown
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:20 am

Dont be so gulible, there is no spackle buildup inside your intestines.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby gamingdad » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:24 am

Hookers and blow
Blow for the energy and hookers for the exercise.
Sweat the weight off and have fun at the same time. Wear a condom.
READ YOUR PAPERWORK BEFORE SIGNING! IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, ASK!
gamingdad
500+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellany