Given to God

Humor, philosophical, theoretical postions, judicial reform, rants, etc.

Given to God

Unread postby grandetaco » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:45 pm

This is for those who are starting out and just want to settle to get it over with. Maybe you are seeing signs of NJ who poisons the children. I will share some instance where the children paid the price of not having 2 loving parent. This is hard to write for me as it brings back emotions.

Joe Cancer:

Joe Cancer and I regularly shot our handguns at the club. Joe had a collection of manly handguns, few that Dirty Harry would be switching out to on a heartbeat. We never planned ahead more than a few days in advance. Joe was a involved member of the church and lead bible study at his home many a nights. Joe had 4 daughters from his first marriage in Texas. I did not see Joe for many weeks, I tried to catch his son at school but did not see him too. I was shocked to learn that Joe had died from brain cancer, all in a few months. I found out details about his services and attended it with my mother and aunt.

The obituary was short. I skimmed through it to find out the date/time to set it up on my calendar. Later at home I was reading through it and I was puzzled what the following line meant " and survived by 5 daughters, of which 3 he has given to God..."

Many thoughts went through my mind, first was an episode from X-files, where they sacrificed at the alter and canalized by the flock?

I did not want to ask his son as it would be rude in such times. I sat with their extended family downstairs for the meal and one of them pointed out his oldest daughter from 1st wife. She was the only D from 1st wife there. I was told the other 3 Ds - had no contact with him since the divorce.

For the next few minutes all I could think about was the look on Joe's face I saw many times.

John Cornell - John is a retired Lt. Colonel, he and I trout fish and we ran a few federal projects together. John's and I never talk about our personal lives much. One morning we had to sit at the airport for 4 hours due to crew issues with our flight out to DC.

John announced that his youngest daughter had made contact with him. I was like, I did not know you had a daughter!
We chatted for nearly an hour, well it felt like an hour. John was nervous, John was not the regular John I have seen till now.
John has 3 daughters from his first wife. A wife he married in the Army when he was much younger. A wife who was cheating on him. He tried to make mends with her, he tried his best to make it work. But she kept cheating on him and up then it happened, she accused John of everything under the sun and since then John has had no contact with his 3 Ds.

D3 had just turned 18 and wanted to reach out to him. I could tell that is meant a lot to him, I could sense the happiness.
--

As a father who has to deal with NJ who daily engages in poisoning the minor children, I ask for God for courage and patience to work 2x harder to grow my relationship with my children.
Last edited by grandetaco on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
grandetaco
500+ Posts

Re: Given to God

Unread postby Havalu7 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:00 pm

Wow GT that was an amazing post.

I will have to read this post again and am subscribing to it to see the responses and any additional "storytime" type similar responses.

Wow this was just wow.

Thank you GT.
"No." is a complete sentence.

Do not move out of your house.
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Chasbo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Parents who poison their kids are monsters.

If there is a God (doubtful) hopefully he'll punish them. Otherwise we all end up as dust anyway.
Chasbo
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby quantum » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Its a very touchy story GT. Poor Joe died without seeing his daughters again.
Moving forward with distress behind!
quantum
1K+ Posts

Unread postby grandet2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:15 pm

hopeful dad wrote:Its a very touchy story GT. Poor Joe died without seeing his daughters again.

They say the eyes are the window to the soul, it still bothers even today when I drive to Dorr to my gun club, I remember focusing on his eyes, aimed straight out of my truck but not really looking, the eyes of a broken man.
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
grandet2
100+ Posts

Unread postby grandet2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Gone to God:

I was talking to a peer sitting in a Restaurant on Orange Beech and waiting for a "Chili oil fried flounder". She was telling me about her husband's ex.

Kenneth was married in WI for 15 years, they had a boy and girl 2 years apart in age. K's ex wife was a RN. They got divorced in WI and she was on a path to poison the children. They moved to Maryland and the children were preteens. The DEA came to K's house one day and ask K about his ex. DEA was going to grab her for prescription drug fraud, DEA wanted to make sure the children was with K when this happened.

K's ex got wind of it and drove head-on on to a semi and gone to God in a hurry.

Well, one might thing, nj is gone and the children will be happy with K and so on. Wrong, the children were never close to K and still hated him. it has been nearly a decade, and the adult children only call K when need some $$ for their drug habits.

Another baffling item from this is that when nj died, the state of WI got her death benefits.
Why was this?
grandet2
100+ Posts

Unread postby a dad » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:07 pm

There's a famous story about a son who was sent to his death by his father.

His name was jesus.
a dad

Unread postby grandet2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:14 pm

a dad wrote:There's a famous story about a son who was sent to his death by his father.

His name was jesus.

Lol, and he is a member here :mrgreen:
grandet2
100+ Posts

Unread postby Havalu7 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Did someone say nails?
"No." is a complete sentence.

Do not move out of your house.
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

Unread postby a dad » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Not according to the search function.