Gentlemen...

Humor, philosophical, theoretical postions, judicial reform, rants, etc.

Re: Gentlemen...

Unread postby massdad1234 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:14 am

Ha, total non answer, but hey, the primary purpose of this forum is strategy and tactics right? Which is why you are posting on this specific thread?

I can only guess you equate women's rights and the fact that the greatest threat they typically face is men is simply a partisan/political topic, not one of historical precedence that affects us all? Would you discuss it in economic terms?

Luckily the minority majority will make this a moot topic.

And just to be clear, your political view points are irreverent to me in terms of best interest of my children so I couldn't care less where you stand on the matter. I just found your comments interesting considering the merits of most of your postings.

Edit: Irrelevant not irreverent
Last edited by massdad1234 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
massdad1234
100+ Posts

Unread postby Havalu7 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:54 pm

So if someone's views are different than your's they have no merit?

How inclusive and tolerant.

As a person who has had the responsibility of keeping a functioning machine of many persons and views running smoothly and without internal strife and conflict; I have found the best way to allow adults to interact is allowing discussion on any and all topics controversial or not. They key is allowing only opinions and ideas to be raised; when anything else gets raised such as namecalling or no ideas such as slams against this group or that group the topics were then limited to maturity based conversational topics like the weather.

It is a beautiful day today isn't it?
”No is a complete sentence” Unknown
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:31 pm

we shall never know as those thoughts or ideas were not articulated and I certainly am not going to waste time soliciting them either as Bart has made his perspective clear.

It is clear where you and I stand on the matter however, yet I struggle to find any sort of name calling. Are you saying that white men, typically 40-70 years old haven't had a strangle hold on power in this country? On the one hand you mention diversity and inclusive thought, yet your comments allude to anything but.
massdad1234
100+ Posts

Unread postby Havalu7 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:43 pm

" I just found your comments interesting considering the merits of most of your postings."

Care to elaborate on the merits of his post?

That was inferred name calling of a post with no merits. Ok maybe not. Just still rubbed wrong from past political discussions where I even slipped into name calling. My mistake Brotato!

Ooops that was name calling too :shock:

I like barts no politics posts (and most members here) but sometimes just can't help voicing my opinion (since I am alive to voice one :lol: ).
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Havalu7 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:20 pm

Okay last one; for now :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghVSZNYPXtw

Wow and this one.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKH4i8EG_AE

I apologize J that your thread turned into a new political thread but it did.
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

Unread postby jumanji » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Huh. Been away a while (long and boring story), but found the replies interesting reading!
jumanji
500+ Posts

Previous

Return to Miscellany