2016 Presidential Campaign

Humor, philosophical, theoretical postions, judicial reform, rants, etc.

Re: 2016 Presidential Campaign

Unread postby grandetaco » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:30 pm

RC411V wrote:Conservative-minded-policy ideals are so dumb, always talking about 'small government' but still want a huuuuuuuuge < hindquarters > military and regulations on drugs and abortions and < feces >.

WTF you can't have both.

No government, but nobody being able to do anything you don't think they should. WTF.

Most trump supports are neither conservative or religious. Most are hateful racist Godless people. True conservatives are God loving folks who love God and all his creations.
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
grandetaco
500+ Posts

Unread postby Trevor » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:46 pm

That was a remarkably nonsensical comment. Trump won the conservative, evangelical, and white nationalist vote by a great distance.

Your conflation of racism and atheism couldn't be further from reality. Religion professes sectarian hatred, tribalism, and by extension, racism.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby Mock Turtle » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:59 pm

grandetaco wrote:Most trump supports are neither conservative or religious. Most are hateful racist Godless people. True conservatives are God loving folks who love God and all his creations.
Such a complicated way to say you love Trump supporters.
γού καvνοτ βε ας ςτοοpid ας Ι αm ηνλεςς γού Ηαvε βεεη ας ςmαρτ ας Ι ψας.
Mock Turtle
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:47 am

Ha!

When no true Scotsman goes wrong.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby RC411V » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:17 pm

I know some people who are very happy that the EPA is heading for extinction. These same people say we don't need it because just look at the air quality in Los Angeles now compared to how it was 30 years ago, when you could see a brown cloud over the city all the time, so we don't need the regulations anymore.

WTF?

And I know a guy who runs a business that has lots of diesel equipment, and pesticides for the fruit trees. He regularly dumps the used oil from the machines into the creek bed and buries it with chopped trees, and he recently filled in an old swimming pool that they quit using. Before he did, he put in hundreds of gallons of old pesticides that are no longer legal for use. So he just put it all in buckets in the hole in the ground and filled it in.

Big trump supporter. I used to like that creek when I was a kid, played in it every summer. Like, man... you can't do that. And now, thanks probably to the EPA, it is easy to get rid of used oil, for free, at any auto parts store. Easy to get rid of all kinds of hazardous materials, the County has dropoff points all over, for free. At least in CA it is.

People just are stuck in old mindsets that don't work. They really want to go back in time, < edited > the consequences.
Only chicky dudes have signatures on internet forums.
RC411V
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Trevor » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:13 pm

What did you do about this, RC?
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby grandetaco » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:09 pm

Trevor wrote:That was a remarkably nonsensical comment. Trump won the conservative, evangelical, and white nationalist vote by a great distance.

Your conflation of racism and atheism couldn't be further from reality. Religion professes sectarian hatred, tribalism, and by extension, racism.

Absolutely true, but most of those people will have voted for their party even if a convicted child rapist who masquerades as a cheating businessman ran for the post of El Presidente.
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
grandetaco
500+ Posts

Unread postby Mock Turtle » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:59 am

I thought most Trump voters voted against their Republican Party.
γού καvνοτ βε ας ςτοοpid ας Ι αm ηνλεςς γού Ηαvε βεεη ας ςmαρτ ας Ι ψας.
Mock Turtle
1K+ Posts

Unread postby grandetaco » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:17 am

Mock Turtle wrote:I thought most Trump voters voted against their Republican Party.

It goes for either party, you have a segment of cultist followers who will always vote for their party, cuz it is their party.

Then you have folks who are cause oriented, they will vote for party they believe will further their cause, remember prop 10 in Cali? Anti-gay marriage diversion?

For example, I am totally against donkeys and horses being cross breed, I mean I even have a no-mule tat on my u know what.
Anyway I am waiting for my senator for Michigan to put forward a bill banning this in MI to start with. You might ask, what about the children in Flint, MI and their drinking water, I say f-dat, donkeys are more important.

Some women vote for Hillary cuz she is a woman, some women voted for Trump as they don't want a woman in the Whitehouse, they refuse to vote for woman.

I work with a few female docs who will not write prescriptions for birth control pills, they don't tell the patient this, they quietly ask a practice partner to write the prescription. When I asked her if she is prolife? her response was quite humbling, she said yes but she supports life for everyone, the unborn and the one who is living, the poor, the rich, the sinner and so on.

Disclosure - Trump reminds me of my ex, split personality, she lives in her own version of reality and is incapable if telling the truth. :shock: :shock:
Last edited by grandetaco on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
grandetaco
500+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:36 am

To me, the most bothersome issue surrounding Trump is his sycophants dishonesty in their willingness to excuse his every fault.

Not Hillary, shes corrupt. A crook. Lock her up.

I get it. I agree. < edited > that corrupt politician. No tears shed.

Trump told us repeatedly on the campaign trail that he is similarly corrupt. Unethical. He represents the other half of Hillary's corruption.

He is and will continue to will be, by far, the most corrupt and unethical president in US history and his star struck followers will excuse his corruption all the way to the bitter end, because he's not Hillary.
Fatheroffour

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellany