A Question to the women in here

Humor, philosophical, theoretical postions, judicial reform, rants, etc.

Re: A Question to the women in here

Postby Trevor » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:26 pm

bhmjones wrote:Am I to understand you consider it worthless freeloading that my child requires 24 hours hands on care and that until her new romance, my wife and I both felt it was better for me to be that caretaker..... now all the sudden I'm a worthless freeloader?

You are a total drama queen, bro.

You take everything and run it to the extreme and don't know to slow down even after the rope ends and it catches you by the throat, flaying your body beyond it.

No one deserves 100% of someone else's earnings, Nancy. No one.
Dual Parenting, not Duel Parenting.
Trevor

Postby serate » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:40 pm

dvdadnj wrote:Does "women who ARE working with the fathers, fostering relationships" including having an ex-spouse who voluntarily offers to do half of the driving of the children regardless of the distance parties live from each other to promote and encourage the relationship between the child and their father? Because it seems to me that something of that nature is rarely done by a plaintiff woman.

Actually my brother in law's stepdaughter does everything in her power to make sure her son's father is in his life as much as possible. She even let's son's father's other kids and stepkids come over for sleep overs with her son because he considers them siblings. They have NO custody agreement, and she doesn't receive child support but they are pretty much 50/50. Some weeks she gets more time than him, some weeks he gets more time than her. They don't quibble over the small stuff. And as Mikey gets older, HE is the determining factor of where he stays and how long he stays. During the summer months sometimes the Grandparents get more time than the parents. Both sets of grandparents have no problem with either parent coming to their house, even if it is their child's ex.
serate
100+ Posts

Postby BubbaGumpShrimp » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Girls stick together. While she's there, she's just one of the girls. Don't kid yourself though...the moment she takes off, you can bet that they're talking $h1t about her.

Fatheroffour wrote:Top be honest, I think someone that believes they are entitled to a hundred percent of another persons labor is a real piece of < feces >.

Yup. I paid 80%+ of the bills in my household and my NJ thought she had the right to tell me what to do with the money I had left. :lol: Sorry *****...you nowhere near pay your way, can't handle your own kids, and you think you're going to be able to boss me around for eternity? :lol:
BubbaGumpShrimp
1K+ Posts

Postby jumbledone » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:07 pm

CCR wrote:
Fatheroffour wrote:Curious.

Do you call out dads you meet that don't measure up?

Darn right I do. One of my long term friends asked me if I was "babysitting again" when I rejected a couple of Timberwolves tickets.

I said "No. It's called parenting. You should try it."

Or it could be mercifully saving yourself from a pathetic game...

Edit: How 'bout dem Wild?
The meaning of life is Happiness. What makes you happy? - Dalai Lama

For a more peaceful life, live the serenity prayer.

It's like he never existed - FoF
jumbledone
5K+ posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:11 pm

That would be considered "Calling Out Extra-Lite" in my neck of the woods.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Previous

Return to Miscellany