Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Unread postby opeth222 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:21 pm

Last edited by opeth222 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
opeth222
New

Re: Feel like I should be happy. But feelings of anger come

Unread postby Chaos » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:20 pm

You lost me at divorced a year and a half ago and still living with your ex wife.

You're divorced. She can date. The proper protocol if it bothers you is to ignore them.

I guess I don't understand why you choose this way of doing things. Is your son special needs? Is he extra fragile? Is he aware that you're divorced? What did you expect to happen as far as her romantic life when you decided to divorce and remain roommates?
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos

Unread postby MegaDad » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:30 am

Yeah that living arrangement is wackadoodle, especially if your divorce is final, it is final, correct? Orders all drawn up and signed by a judge?

Look, I completely understand wanting to do right by your son but I have the same question Chaos has. Barring any special circumstances where you two must remain in the same household for your son's sake, I don't understand why you would want to stay tethered to her like that.

I would suggest that you are feeling angry or depressed because you get to see this new relationship blossom right in front of your face. Dafuq is up with the new man too btw? What kind of guy inserts himself into the situation you are presenting? "Oh you live with your ex husband still? It's been a year and a half? Well sure I am down with that! How do you think he will feel hearing us plowing away while listening through the wall?"

June is not far away sir. Please tell us you will two will obtain separate homes after that.
MegaDad
500+ Posts

Unread postby MrCoolDC » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:02 am

I'd be angry too. And you will likely be angry for years to come. You wasted over half your life, the best part of your life, on a loser. That's on her, but it's on you, too. You should have walked a year or two into the marriage.

One thing you need to learn: all women are whores. All of them. Your ex-wife, your future girlfriend, your mother, your grandmother, the Virgin Mary. They all trade p*ssy for something they want, or think they want. If you know this you're more likely to be successful in future relationships.
MrCoolDC
100+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:12 am

Pretty shallow thinking.

I assume you categorize men similarly?
Fatheroffour

Unread postby lovingfatherof2 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:13 am

And boom goes the dynamite
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it
lovingfatherof2
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:36 am

Meh. Your mother may be a who're. Mines not.

Categorizing people that way is the thinking of a simpleton. Jews this, blacks that, women this, gay's that.

Don't embarrass yourself.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby LovingDadof2 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:48 am

Agreed.

There is nothing to be gained from that statement - it's riddled with ignorance.

I wish I could have the 3 seconds of my life wasted reading that dribble.
LovingDadof2
100+ Posts

Unread postby afc » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:55 am

MrCoolDC wrote:
One thing you need to learn: all women are whores. All of them. Your ex-wife, your future girlfriend, your mother, your grandmother, the Virgin Mary. They all trade p*ssy for something they want, or think they want. If you know this you're more likely to be successful in future relationships.

Dude, you have a daughter.

You think she's a < edited >?
afc
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:02 am

Probably is if her dad expects her to be.

Kids are like that.
Fatheroffour

Next

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On