Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Feel like I should be happy. But feelings of anger come

Unread postby Chicyn2001 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Boy, that's...that's one angry individual.

Anyway, OP, what you and the X do is up to you and I'm not one to judge but I'd probably be angry too. As much as I want to move on with my life I'm not sure I could cope with another man in my house while I'm still there. When I eventually move out of my house, I won't give a thought about what the NJ does in her social life. Frankly, I hope she does find someone so she can divert some of her hate towards someone else for a change. You said this is for the sake of your kid who's about to graduate but are you sure you're not making things worse for your son? His parents are living in the same house (Ok, whatever) but there's also another guy floating around. Even for a 17-18 year old I have to think your son is probably got a struggle going on inside his head. I'm not academically or professionally equipped to provide advice on the teenage psyche but you might want to step back and reevaluate this housing situation.
Chicyn2001
50+ Posts

Unread postby Chaos » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:09 pm

MrCoolDC wrote:One thing you need to learn: all women are whores. All of them. Your ex-wife, your future girlfriend, your mother, your grandmother, the Virgin Mary. They all trade p*ssy for something they want, or think they want. If you know this you're more likely to be successful in future relationships.

Dude, happy late anniversary. Looks like you joined just a couple of days over six years ago. You have at this moment 149 posts, which means you're averaging just about 25 posts a year.

So obviously you thought that was an important statement to make. That really says a lot about you.

Maybe try therapy.

You said this is for the sake of your kid who's about to graduate but are you sure you're not making things worse for your son? His parents are living in the same house (Ok, whatever) but there's also another guy floating around. Even for a 17-18 year old I have to think your son is probably got a struggle going on inside his head. I'm not academically or professionally equipped to provide advice on the teenage psyche but you might want to step back and reevaluate this housing situation.

I'm 100% with this.
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos

Unread postby opeth222 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:13 pm

[b][/bher man is not living in the same house, as her my son and I....lol....]I plan to fill in some more details on my post later tonight. There are lots of reasons why we still are living together after the divorce. I don't know how good they are. But I came here not to be coddled, but to get some honest input from other men who have been thru some < feces > I'm going thru, and some < feces > that may be coming my way. All of my male friends give me the "< edited > her she's a < female dog >, forget about her" talk. I have no one to really give me any "real" conversation...
opeth222
New

Unread postby Chaos » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:16 pm

One of our jobs as parents is to model adulthood to our kids. How do you feel about how you're doing on that front right now?
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos

Unread postby lovingfatherof2 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:19 pm

You have come to right place, these guys will hand you your < hindquarters >. As long as you can take it you will learn a ton and be able to move on from this mess you created.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it
lovingfatherof2
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby opeth222 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:53 pm

(On another break at work)

There are some details ill fill in later tonight that will probably raise some eyebrows. But I don't know. U guyz have probably have heard it all here before. I just want to layout what I see as the facts...
opeth222
New

Unread postby Chaos » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:18 pm

Start with your state and lay it on us.
Chaos

Unread postby MegaDad » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:00 pm

Ill check back later and chime in OP. If you are accepting of tough love, we will help you as best we can. Note we will also offer some limited praise if you are doing stuff right too. lol
MegaDad
500+ Posts

Unread postby opeth222 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:06 pm

Last edited by opeth222 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
opeth222
New

Unread postby massdad1234 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:46 pm

personally, I think you need to get a separate place ASAP.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On