Fighting Child Support as Unconstitutional - Any Merit?

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Fighting Child Support as Unconstitutional - Any Merit?

Unread postby gamingdad » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:18 pm

Beatandtired wrote:If my ex wife dies (and I pray for it every day)

Get professional help.
READ YOUR PAPERWORK BEFORE SIGNING! IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, ASK!
gamingdad
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Beatandtired » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:13 am

CS obligations and parenting time assignment, then join the campaign teams of those state legislative candidates who would change the state statutes that the citizens of your state made sure were enacted by voting in those who passed such legislation. Or you can join a lobbying group to effect the change.

A "social contract" is not the same thing as a business contract. And a court order isn't either one. You seem confused about these things.

I will join the lobbying effort, can someone point me in the right direction to get started? I realize it probably wont get me out of my predicament but if I can save just a handful of men from having to go through this in the future I will have done my job.

Business Contract/Social Contract, -That's why I'm here. To Learn. I am not an attorney and I cannot afford one.

n those jurisdictions influenced by the English common law system - the Commonwealth countries, the United States and so on - social contracts are unenforceable, and a contract covering a sexual relationship, in the context of a couple who are in a relationship, would be deemed a social contract and thus non-binding.

Beatandtired wrote:
If my ex wife dies (and I pray for it every day)

Get professional help.

I cannot yet afford a hitman, but I am saving money to hire a professional :twisted: I know they advertise them in Soldier of Fortune Magazine and the Dark Web.
WHAT?! The "land of the free?"
Whoever told you that is your enemy!
Now something must be done
About vengeance, a badge and a gun
Beatandtired
50+ Posts

Unread postby LovingDadof2 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:21 am

Beatandtired wrote:
Beatandtired wrote:
If my ex wife dies (and I pray for it every day)

Get professional help.

I cannot yet afford a hitman, but I am saving money to hire a professional :twisted: I know they advertise them in Soldier of Fortune Magazine and the Dark Web.

This stuff isn't even funny. Especially for someone with a 1 year RO on them for threatening their Ex.

Seriously, this forum is about helping Dad's. Please keep it positive or take your hatred somewhere else. Stop crying woe is me and do something for someone less fortunate.
LovingDadof2
100+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:57 am

OP had his head in the sand then wants to claim a fix is in. I agree, OP you need to get help. Your humor isn't welcome here.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Beatandtired » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:03 am

Why do we as citizens have to behave better than our government? What type of example are they setting?

Our government sanctions other countries - starving their citizens, starts wars in every corner of the globe, bullies people, kills people around the world, assassinates leaders. spies on its citizens, uses its citizens as guinea pigs, sells weapons of mass destruction to our allies, etc etc etc...

I am a product of growing up in the 70's USA, Watching TV and serving in the US Military. When I was a kid the Dukes of Hazard was one of the top shows on television. What did it promote? Illegal Moonshine, Daisy Duke's T&A and a corrupt law enforcement team. In the Military I was trained to kill.

What type of example is American Society providing it's Citizens?

I'll continue to fight in court for the rights they taught us in Grade School. That America is all about Freedom from tyranny, and that we had a revolution over taxation without representation and that a “Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” Give me liberty, or give me death! "Any one who will trade freedom for security deserves neither"

I'm out for now, I have to go make some money to keep myself out of Jail. (Indentured Servitude)

In the United States, debtors’ prisons were banned under federal law in 1833. A century and a half later, in 1983, the Supreme Court affirmed that incarcerating indigent debtors was unconstitutional under the Fourteenth Amendment’s Equal Protection clause.
WHAT?! The "land of the free?"
Whoever told you that is your enemy!
Now something must be done
About vengeance, a badge and a gun
Beatandtired
50+ Posts

Unread postby Havalu7 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 am

Ok brother B&T aside from the borderline threats you just made in humor (ah not so funny bra); you need to change your mindset and consider even changing your user name.

Seriously dude your words have power and it go around all day with the attitude you have who the hell would want to be around you? I’m hoping you don’t have that defeated mentality around your kids? Tell us you don’t please.

You CAN turn this around B&T. I get it as been there done that BUT I didn’t stay there.

Professional help from your work employee assistance program (EAP) if ya got it. Have you looked into SMART Recovery or at least some ALANON. Not saying to join a cult and hand out flowers at airports but see if you can find Recovery where they talk about themselves NOT the other persons and the rest of the world. Get some help and at least try Recovery. How about church based help if you do that?

Lastly how about changing your user name to Tried and True or Tired but making it. Something positive so that when you get on here to HELP others you are not defeated by just looking st your username.

Turn that frown upside down Charlie Brownbeatandtired. Come on dude you can change your mindset first and the gents here will help you with the rest. I have confidence in you with all that energy you can put it to good use helping yourself first. Grab the oxygen mask and THEN start helping other passengers (newbies and boots here)!
”No.” is a complete sentence.

Do not move out of your house.
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:20 am

I'll continue to fight in court for the rights they taught us in Grade School.

Everything they taught you about rights in grade school was BS.

All of it.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby massdad1234 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:31 pm

meh, OP is sulking, yet spent how long in the military and didn't realize its a tough place to raise a family and be involved. One of the MAIN reasons I got out, I knew I wanted to be a dad, hard to do in the service.

How much better would your child's life be if you could spend that money on them directly? (rhet)

Its up to us citizens to protect those rights. At least we have a constitution, unlike any other country in the world.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty
to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby dadforever » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:47 pm

You're right it's total BS.

You have to shrug your shoulders at those that offer impossible solutions to such a plainly unjust system. But hey, just write a letter and contact your Representative and they will fix everything. (sarcasm)
dadforever
100+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:20 pm

or you could shrug your shoulders at those that offer no solution and take no action :roll:
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Previous

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On