So, What Now?

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: So, What Now?

Unread postby Timeflies » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:38 am

steelmark wrote:
Timeflies wrote:If it was me I would get video surveillance installed. Not so much to prove I'm there but to protect from the unknowns that could come from the psychopath you had children with.


^^^ this.

I installed a system covering my driveway and front door (as recommended by the police to ward off a troublesome neighborhood kid).

It's absolutely made a difference and I do have peace of mind since some exchanges do take place at my house.


It's also nice to know what goes on when you're not home.
Timeflies
50+ Posts
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Re: So, What Now?

Unread postby iamthedad » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Timeflies wrote:
steelmark wrote:
Timeflies wrote:If it was me I would get video surveillance installed. Not so much to prove I'm there but to protect from the unknowns that could come from the psychopath you had children with.


^^^ this.

I installed a system covering my driveway and front door (as recommended by the police to ward off a troublesome neighborhood kid).

It's absolutely made a difference and I do have peace of mind since some exchanges do take place at my house.


It's also nice to know what goes on when you're not home.


For sure. The camera I purchased is pretty cool. Couple hundred bucks for the camera and the micro SD card. Setting it up on my network was straight forward. Had to do some port-forwarding to get to it away from home, but it wasn't all that complicated.

As for the drama, NJ told D11 as soon as she picked her up Wed after school that I broke in and stole her purse while she was at the emergency room because she sprained her wrist. Later she changed her story and said I broke in "in the middle of the night" while she was there, neither of which is what she told the police. I expect I will get blamed for the "sprained wrist" too. Her insurance is Kaiser, but she went to Sutter (or says she did) - folks in CA might know why that doesn't ring true... I also think she didn't go to any hospital and showed our daughter paperwork from when D11 broke her wrist two weeks ago (NJ didn't let D11 see the cover page - just the pages related to treatment, which are for a broken arm and not a sprained wrist).

I did not prompt my daughter for this - I hadn't told either of the kids. Now daughter wants to call the police and tell them she knows her mother is lying. She doesn't want to see me arrested again.
iamthedad
100+ Posts
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Re: So, What Now?

Unread postby JimRockford » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:11 am

Yeah, for a sprained wrist or anything else non life threatening, I would imagine Sutter would have told her to roll up when they saw the Kaiser card. That whole part of the story is beyond fishy.
Deciding to go forward with a divorce is kind of like joining a brotherhood. However, it is a brotherhood that you really don't want to join.
JimRockford
500+ Posts
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:48 am

Re: So, What Now?

Unread postby iamthedad » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:45 pm

JimRockford wrote:Yeah, for a sprained wrist or anything else non life threatening, I would imagine Sutter would have told her to roll up when they saw the Kaiser card. That whole part of the story is beyond fishy.


I don't think she went anywhere a'tall. I don't think there's anything wrong with her wrist. This is the kind of <feces> she pulled time and time again during the divorce.

Who would take our daughter's paperwork and try to pass it off as her paperwork? Who would try to pass that off to her own daughter?

The woman is mental - how she hid it during the psych eval is beyond any ability I have. And now D11 wants to talk to the police. This will get far worse before it gets better I'm afraid.
iamthedad
100+ Posts
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Re: So, What Now?

Unread postby massdad1234 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:38 pm

wonder where daughter got the idea that you solve problems by calling/talking to the police. :roll: :roll:
massdad1234
500+ Posts
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Re: So, What Now?

Unread postby iamthedad » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:48 pm

massdad1234 wrote:wonder where daughter got the idea that you solve problems by calling/talking to the police. :roll: :roll:


My D11 threw up on Christmas Day, 2013 because NJ did then precisely what she's trying to do now - she had me arrested on bogus DV charges on Christmas Eve. NJ told D11 two different versions of this story. She wants to help. Unlike you, she's not a troll. You may consider yourself ignored.
iamthedad
100+ Posts
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Previous

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests