Ideas for places to hangout

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Ideas for places to hangout

Unread postby Trevor » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:51 pm

BoredInBoston wrote:I would love more positive suggestions instead of being critical of my situation.

I would love people not making strategic mistakes and then getting upset when their own decisions are pointed out as the problem. Both of our lives would be better. More importantly, the kids' lives would be better.
BoredInBoston wrote:But moving and job change is not an option.

Who said anything about job change? I thought you said your boss "loves" your job performance? Are you really on the bubble should you move, say, halfway closer, for your child's benefit? Your boss would then consider your performance to be poor? Is that what you mean? You make no sense.
BoredInBoston wrote:One of the main benefits is being able to work remotely and flex time on days I have my daughter.

Nothing we are suggesting ought to require change to this equation. We're only talking about you living closer to your kid, mister defensive guy. Wonder why we are skeptical of your story?
BoredInBoston wrote:The situation I have with home location...as an added benefit puts distance between myself and my ex.

And the truth comes out. Do you hate your x more than you love your child?
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Re: Ideas for places to hangout

Unread postby massdad1234 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:49 pm

OP - "help me come up with creative ways to spend the little time I have with my kid so I don't feel guilty about it! AND don't call me out on making excuses for not putting my kid first!"
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Previous

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On