wanna laugh?

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: wanna laugh?

Unread postby hopeful dad » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:54 am

Officer please arrest me. I didn't set that 8.00 pm call for the mother!..lol
Moving forward with distress behind!
hopeful dad
1K+ Posts

Unread postby MegaDad » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:02 am

OP,

While those stipulations on the MSA are indeed gut wrenchingly hilarious, I advise a small bit of caution as well.

Your STBX is woefully ignorant of the law and how enforcement works, or is in fact clearly a NJ....more than likely, based only what I have seen, she is both. This is not a good combination. The level of control she is asking for demonstrates an unhealthy attachment to your kid(s). At least it seems that way to me. Have you ever gotten a similar feeling?
MegaDad
100+ Posts

Unread postby rclv83 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:04 am

MegaDad wrote:OP,

While those stipulations on the MSA are indeed gut wrenchingly hilarious, I advise a small bit of caution as well.

Your STBX is woefully ignorant of the law and how enforcement works, or is in fact clearly a NJ....more than likely, based only what I have seen, she is both. This is not a good combination. The level of control she is asking for demonstrates an unhealthy attachment to your kid(s). At least it seems that way to me. Have you ever gotten a similar feeling?

yes, and I apologize for some of my snarkiness late yesterday. It was the end of a LONG week.
rclv83
50+ Posts

Unread postby Chaos » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:49 pm

We're all a work in progress man. Onward and upward.
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos
1K+ Posts

Unread postby dadee_tx » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:39 am

I'd certainly save a copy of that proposed MSA in case you need it in the future to demonstrate to a judge that you're dealing with an unreasonable person.
dadee_tx
50+ Posts

Previous

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On