wanna laugh?

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: wanna laugh?

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:21 pm

You disagree with the premise?
Fatheroffour

Unread postby rclv83 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:You disagree with the premise?

you mean grown men sitting around thinking about how they should refer to the ex wives, the ones that have stolen, destroyed, kidnapped, ransomed, extorted, cheated, lied, and countless other sins......in the nicest way possible so that it helps them with their growth? THAT premise? Really?
rclv83
50+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:49 pm

I wouldn't want to offer a perspective that might steer you from your bitterness.

Lfo2 might be right, maybe someday but not today.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby rclv83 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:13 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:I wouldn't want to offer a perspective that might steer you from your bitterness.

Lfo2 might be right, maybe someday but not today.

Lol. Will you wipe my tears as I cry?
rclv83
50+ Posts

Unread postby lovingfatherof2 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:23 pm

rclv83 wrote:
Fatheroffour wrote:the ones that have stolen, destroyed, kidnapped, ransomed, extorted, cheated, lied, and countless other sins

Just about all our ex's did those things. But you have kids with her and you also have to move on and emotionally heal. My ex wife did things to me and the kids that are unforgivable but I have to heal and my kids need peace and they also need to heal.

I'm like you though, I get aggressive and angry. At some point you have to let it go.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it
lovingfatherof2
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:28 pm

You appear to be hostile to the idea that the words you use effect the way you think about a subject.

Do you not believe that to be true?
Fatheroffour

Unread postby Chaos » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:45 pm

It's not even about positivity. It's about neutrality. Not giving a < edited >. Being angry and bitter in the beginning is pretty normal. Now my ex is like a business associate. Sure she's difficult sometimes, but that's the cost of doing business. I don't think of her as a NJ. Unless I'm dealing with a kid issue, I don't think of her at all.

It's a suggestion worth considering.
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby lovingfatherof2 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Have to remember though that he is still going through the whole process. He is in a state of mind that is angry and aggressive, It will pass.

rclv83, do your best to be cordial but firm with the stbx, for your kids sake. It will get to a point that the anger subsides and the war emotion fades until it's gone.

Eventually you won't refer to her as anything, just the kids mom. Zero *ucks given.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it
lovingfatherof2
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby Chaos » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:51 pm

And to be fair, those are some outlandish demands.
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby Mock Turtle » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:34 pm

OP, thanks for sharing some of the most absurd demands I've seen on this forum. I didn't detect bitterness or anger in your post, and I probably would have used a stronger term than NJ to convey my disgust with her.
γού καvνοτ βε ας ςτοοpid ας Ι αm ηνλεςς γού Ηαvε βεεη ας ςmαρτ ας Ι ψας.
Mock Turtle
1K+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On