Ex's hearing to Register Foreign Degcree?? Pro Se?

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Ex's hearing to Register Foreign Degcree?? Pro Se?

Unread postby Worn_Out » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Geez, ery body must be PMSing today.

I came asking for suggestions and knowledge about a topic I was uninformed about.

Everyone passes the term "NJ" off all the flipping time, and you're gonna poo-poo on 'egg donor.' C'mon, get a grip.

I must have missed the G-rating on this particular sub-forum.

That F''n B has emotionally damaged two innocent little boys, and she keeps coming back over and over like firkin chlamydia or something. So pardon me if I'm a wee little bit adjitated and sick of her crap.
Worn_Out
50+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:38 pm

One of the recent movements on the board is to transition away from NJ. While it had its place, many senior members feel that's no longer the case. If you've missed that push recently then it's because you aren't out there shoveling the gravel and helping newer members. This is something that really helps to give perspective and change one's mindset.

The mentally you have in your posts here is very likely to bleed out into your legal pleadings and how you conduct yourself in future matters. The fact that you skipped that part of the post and railed on the rest of it is also telling.

Anything else got your knickers in a twist, Francis?
What am I to do with all this silence
Shy away, shy away phantom
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Worn_Out » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:05 pm

Ahhhh, gotcha.

Yeah it 'has been a few years since I was regularly on here.

I can assure you that my postings on here do not reflect my courtroom etiquette, and any help provided by the forum is not wasted effort. That would be detrimental to the boys future.

Maybe there should be another subforum for dealing with actual psychopaths, narcissists, emotional abuse and similar topics as support for these individuals is different and requires different treatment.
Worn_Out
50+ Posts

Unread postby Chaos » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Yeah, the problem is everyone would flock to that forum and most people don't actually have an ex with a diagnosed personality disorder. Or an undiagnosed one for that matter. It's just a good scapegoat.

Maybe she's not crazy. Maybe she just hates you.
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby Worn_Out » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:47 am

Maybe she's not crazy. Maybe she just hates you.

No, unfortunately, mine is two nickels short of a baloney sandwich.
Yeah, there definitely needs to be verifiable proof before admission into the loony sub-subforum.

So check this one out, Ms. Nutella's new husband's sister has contacted me several times via facebook to ask where her brother is, because nutterbutter won't let him have anything to do with his "old" family. His sister and I have actually had some nice conversations, and believe it or not, she invited me an my family to their summer getaway in the Carolinas.

Also, In my case, the judge actually added to the final modification order that this was "the worst case of parental alienation by a mother this court has ever considered." - so, I've got a lifetime membership to the nutty forum.
Worn_Out
50+ Posts

Unread postby Trevor » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:05 pm

And yet you're the one on fb.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby Worn_Out » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:34 pm

And yet you're the one on fb.

Serious question, what's wrong with fb?

Being in the military, that's the only way to keep up with family across the country/world and the only reason I have it.

I'm guessing it can be really dangerous when going through the divorce/custody battle, but this is the After D is final - moving on forum.
Worn_Out
50+ Posts

Unread postby BartSimpson » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:08 pm

What's wrong with gossip?
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby lionel2013 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Worn_Out wrote:And yet you're the one on fb.

Serious question, what's wrong with fb?

Being in the military, that's the only way to keep up with family across the country/world and the only reason I have it.

I'm guessing it can be really dangerous when going through the divorce/custody battle, but this is the After D is final - moving on forum.

Aaah this [advocating for FB] is a losing battle on this forum, although for many of us [me included] it has been an extremely useful means of keeping in touch with friends and relatives very far away. That, for some reason, doesn't resonate at all with many forum members.
Whenever you think divorce is bad, remember there are worse things than divorce.
lionel2013
1K+ Posts

Unread postby afc » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:27 pm

At least block ex wife's husband's sister.

You dont need to know any of that stuff.
afc
5K+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On