Ex is pregnant now

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Ex is pregnant now

Unread postby Phoenix853 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:29 am

@Allforthekids- Maam, Who's talking about my relationships? How do you jump from teaching women logic to me having relationships with only nutjobs or my inability to attract rational women. Who are these nutjobs you speak of?

Or your plans for future relationships. Do you only have relationships with nutjobs? If so, why are you incapable of attracting rational women?

I don't believe I talked about my relationships.
I personally stay away from "nutjobs" and any signs of a "nutjob" gets the boot. I have no desire to deal with the crazy or give away half of my retirement to one.

Speaking of "nutjobs" LetGos' EX got impregnated during his divorce and now getting married. I would classify his Ex not very logical and a bit nutty. My guess for his Ex's future looks rough for Letsgo and his Son. More so for his son because his son will have to deal with a new brother and another male in the household shortly after their divorce. To me that's Crazy.

@Outis,
My teaching my daughter logic has little bearing on my opinion on women who have no logic. For the record, I've dated plenty of women who were smart and logical. My comment was directed towards Letsgo's crazy Ex. My opinion of her is pretty low. Pregnant and married? No thought of their Son, not very logical and reeks of crazy or as some would say a NJ.
Phoenix
Phoenix853
1K+ Posts

Unread postby afc » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:35 am

I don't know man. Securing her next mate via carrying his seed and joining via marriage, thereby leveraging a secure household seems pretty logical actually.

To say she isnt being logical by seemingly not considering the feelings of people around her - isnt that kind of silly?
afc
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Phoenix853 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:48 am

afc wrote:I don't know man. Securing her next mate via carrying his seed and joining via marriage, thereby leveraging a secure household seems pretty logical actually.

To say she isnt being logical by seemingly not considering the feelings of people around her - isnt that kind of silly?

Now, after the fact. Desperation. Lack of choices. Was it logical of her getting pregnant in the first place during her divorce? I guess it's a different perspective.
What choice does she have now? Maybe your right. Maybe she planned this from the beginning, swing to the next branch and secure the next paycheck and at the same time secure a sibling for their son to play with or babysit.
Phoenix
Phoenix853
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:51 am

Teaching women logic is like trying to smell the color 9.

My comment was directed towards Letsgo's crazy Ex.

Oh.
What am I to do with all this silence
Shy away, shy away phantom
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:09 am

Teaching women logic is like teaching men not to rape.

Early education is vital.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby Phoenix853 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:22 am

At last, Levity
Phoenix
Phoenix853
1K+ Posts

Unread postby letgoandletgod » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:00 am

We're already divorced but she started that relationship during our marriage. I wouldn't say most of what she does is logical, she makes a lot of impulsive choices without thinking them through, but I would say she is trying to look out for herself without care to how it affects other people, including our child. She is also bi-polar. Her new man is VERY young so it will be something to see how he handles being a new father and the pressures it involves, on top of that our S7 is in the picture now, that's going to add a little more complexity to that situation.
letgoandletgod
100+ Posts

Unread postby MIdadof4 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:18 am

AllForTheKids wrote:
Or your plans for future relationships. Do you only have relationships with nutjobs? If so, why are you incapable of attracting rational women?

Who are these rational women you speak of??? :x :lol: :lol:
MIdadof4
100+ Posts

Previous

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On