Mother use Social Media and Kids to Harrass

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Mother use Social Media and Kids to Harrass

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:23 pm

hferreiras wrote:Looks like things are diferent, she gets a free lawyer.
Then that means you do nothing, right?? This is no LOL matter.

If you do nothing, you get nothing. But if you file, at a minimum, you'll get EOW with a mid-week dinner. <<< And a court-ordered parenting plan is a whole lot better than what you've got now.

What you need is a game plan. Start by reading The List (for personal mindset), then build a list of your own. You should be keeping a well-written journal and parenting time tracker. You should also have a digital recorder up and running any time you're around her. It'll be your only defense against phony DV charges.

http://forum.dadsdivorce.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13374

Q: Are you paying child support of any kind?? Is mother on welfare??

Tom
Everyone is entitled to my opinion. - Maxine™
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Unread postby hferreiras » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:34 pm

When i mean i don't do nothing, is Im dont do drugs never done it, I dont drink, I dont party, I dont show my girlfriend to the kids, I work a lot hours i used to take days off when < parenting time > would come. yes i always pay my children support in fact a low because i own a business. Yes mother is on welfare. to this day she all the temp order from the judge she hasn't follow them, they just concentrate on that i let the kids go on they own. when i knew and saw mother picking then up.
hferreiras
New

Unread postby Caruzzo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Do you have screen captures of the social media attacks by the mother? If not, I would definitely get them and show them to your attorney.

You said she is violent, was there ever an incident involving police? Any police reports or related documentation?
Caruzzo
50+ Posts

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:14 pm

hferreiras wrote:.....I always pay my children support.....
Unless you're paying court-ordered child support, it means nothing. In the court's eyes, those child support monies are nothing more than a "gift." More on this later.

hferreiras wrote:.....mother is on welfare.
Didn't anyone tell you the state can look to you for repayment of those welfare monies??.....every penny!! It doesn't matter what you've paid - how much or how little or how often. Without a bona-fide court order for child support, that's what can happen - and sooner or later, if you don't get an attorney, it will.

FYI - The state hires femni-nazies to hunt down "deadbeat" dads and make then pay, pay, pay. And BTW, they love their job.

Tom
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Unread postby hferreiras » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:15 am

I pay child support by court order.
hferreiras
New

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:57 pm

hferreiras wrote:I pay child support by court order.
Since you have another court date, you need to enforce whatever court-ordered parenting plan you have. Are you prepared to do that??

Tom
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Previous

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On