Perjury during trial

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Perjury during trial

Unread postby enoughalready » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 pm

In court mostly for CS adjustments & modifications to visitations.

Heck, she just threaten me to take me today and included the police if I don't adhere to her interpretation of the latest Order.

Based on what you guys are saying, it doesn't seem like perjury is worth following up on.

Real quick change of topic regarding her latest threat.....

In our mediation, NJ has always wanted to meet at a park to do the exchange and I've never liked that...if feels like our daughter is a package, so I've always fought this. The latest meeting, I requested that we do exchanges at our residence, NJ protested. Mediator asked how far we live from each other, at it's only a few miles at most. Mediator said that's ridiculous, and since we can't agree on a mutual place she said that the receiving parent shall pick up the child at the other parent's residence.

The Order says "The receiving parent shall pick up the child at the other parent's residence, school, or any other mutually agreed upon location."

The next Saturday, NJ told our daughter that Daddy is supposed to drop her off at mommy's house. I did that morning because I'm trying to avoid drama when NJ involves our daughter (that's a whole new story). When I asked NJ to follow the order of picking up our daughter when I have her, NJ threaten me with court and police to enforce the order.

Oh, and now she has her boyfriend listening in the calls.
enoughalready
10+ Posts

Unread postby enoughalready » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Duly noted on the NJ term, thanks for the advice.

No substantial reason why we divorced, we just grew apart.
enoughalready
10+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:53 pm

Whew, lad. It's good to get that off your chest, isn't it? Man, a lot of us have been there with the drama.

But you know it doesn't have to be that way. You're here, after all, because you have hope for a better life.

So let us help. Give us a brief rundown of where things are at.

Is your divorce final?
What's the current custody schedule?
Has she been successful in reducing your time?
What state are you in?
And what calls is this guy listening to?

Kudos to you for living so close to your child. It pays dividends.
What am I to do with all this silence
Shy away, shy away phantom
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby enoughalready » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:54 pm

And my apologies for the terrible grammar.
enoughalready
10+ Posts

Unread postby enoughalready » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Thanks. She was successful at the beginning when I used to travel, but I changed jobs. I now sit in traffic for 2-3 hrs a day because it's worth that little bit of extra time I got back for my daughter.

Is your divorce final? Yes, final on 10-2011.
What's the current custody schedule? I get her every Thurs-Fri and every other weekend.
Has she been successful in reducing your time? Not yet, but she keeps trying. I work from home on Thurs-Fri. Had to take a demotion.
What state are you in? CA
And what calls is this guy listening to? Calls I have with the ex. I can't confirm if he's listening to calls with my daughter (that would be really weird).

He makes it a point to answer the door when I pick up my daughter. Don't see the ex at the door anymore. Doesn't bother me, but I can't imagine having my girlfriend being involved in our matters.
enoughalready
10+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Oh, man. California is a great state. I'm sandwiched between San Diego and LA, while Bones is off an island in the Bay, living the life on his boat. Whereabouts are you, in general? Doesn't make a huge difference.

It seems like there's quite a bit of conflict, and the goal seems to be reducing it. Would moving all conversation to email help? Plenty of time to think before replying.
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby enoughalready » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Sure, works for me. It sounds like we are in the same location.
enoughalready
10+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:12 pm

So that's an easy goal, then. Work on communicating via email. Either don't answer calls or state simply, "Sounds important. Send me an email." It helps to reduce some of the conflict.

How old is your daughter, by the way? My son is 12. Challenging age.
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby enoughalready » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Lol, I thought you meant email our conversation. Oh man, I need to eat.

My daughter will be 11 in a few days.

In regards to the email, I've tried and sometimes she'll respond and sometimes she'll act like she didn't get it or say that she doesn't check it everyday. Sent her the winter break schedule via email and never heard anything. Brought it up on a call a few days later and she stated that she didn't see it.

She has blocked my texts, so can't communicate that way either.

OT, but a warning for those reading this. My ex stopped cashing the CS checks I would send her and told the court that I quit paying.....fun stuff!
enoughalready
10+ Posts

Unread postby enoughalready » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Hey Outis,

I need to get on the road. Let's catch up later, maybe we can talk about the battles with trying to get our daughter into sports. Thanks for the advice and support.
enoughalready
10+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On