Perjury during trial

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Perjury during trial

Unread postby Outis » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:25 pm

Check back in when you have time.

Since we seem to be done with the property issue, perhaps a new thread will be in order. I think you can accomplish your goals.
What am I to do with all this silence
Shy away, shy away phantom
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby lovingfatherof2 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Your scared of the mother, that IMO is hurdle number 1 that you need to get over.
lovingfatherof2
1K+ Posts

Unread postby gamingdad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:47 am

Set up payments through the court system online. Nip that in the bud immediately.
gamingdad
500+ Posts

Unread postby enoughalready » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:44 pm

lovingfatherof2 wrote:Your scared of the mother, that IMO is hurdle number 1 that you need to get over.

I wouldn't say scared of her, but I am scared of how she uses our daughter and how it affects her.
enoughalready
10+ Posts

Unread postby enoughalready » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:45 pm

gamingdad wrote:Set up payments through the court system online. Nip that in the bud immediately.

Good call, I'm looking online right now. Any suggestions on where to look or how to setup? Thanks.
enoughalready
10+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Look up the California Child Support Agency and give them a call. Let them know you have a support order and that you want payments to go through them.

Alternatively, you can walk into the office on Main, I think at Washington. Or there's the court across from what used to be The Block.
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby enoughalready » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Forgot to mention that my CS payments are already processed by the garnishment because she didn't cash the checks I sent her. They dinged my credit score because of the way they calculated monthly payments and my biweekly paycheck, so now I have to add extra money in the CS account to cover the months that don't add up.

I owe her for her lawyer fees (go figure) and I'm sending a monthly payment to her via USPS express to track the payment.....just not sure if that is enough proof.
enoughalready
10+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:02 pm

If CS is going through the agency you're fine. While it shows up on your credit, it really isn't a ding, per se.

How'd you end up with the schedule you have now? Mediation?
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby SoxFan1986 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 am

enoughalready wrote:
NJ took me to trial to try to force the sale of my residence since I've been unable to refinance and get her name off the loan due to the market and the modification on the loan.

I don't blame her, I would not want my name on the loan either.
SoxFan1986
10+ Posts

Unread postby enoughalready » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Outis wrote:If CS is going through the agency you're fine. While it shows up on your credit, it really isn't a ding, per se.

How'd you end up with the schedule you have now? Mediation?

They dinged my credit because of the way they calculated the amount of garnishment per paycheck. For example, if I owe CS in the amount of $300/mo or $3,600/yr and get paid every 2 weeks or 26x/yr, then the agency will divide the $3,600 by 26 which equals ~$139 garnished per paycheck. However, that only equates to $278/mo for 10 mos. of the year and $417/mo for the two months I receive 3 paychecks in those months. So if you don't add extra money into the agency account, then you end up short on your CS payment until the 3 paycheck months are collected.....and that's how my credit was dinged for late payments. This was all new to me and didn't know until I ran my credit.

Yes, judge adopted the mediation recommendations.
enoughalready
10+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On