Dealing with BPD Targets on these Threads

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Dealing with BPD Targets on these Threads

Unread postby hoot74 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:09 am

BartSimpson wrote:Social media is fungus, BPD is the cellulose. Any wonder why Social Media has been so successful and popular with the ladies, while the numbers of Cluster B disorders have increased?

Some fungi are good, yeast makes bread. Others fungi ferment, and many more are quietly toxic to our lives, such as the black mold that feeds on cellulose.

You can prevent the fungus; but if you allow it, you can't control the available food sources.

I deactivated the account.

It is unfortunate that some resources are tied to having a FB account. For instance, without a FB account, I cannot authenticate myself to participate in a certain parental alienation workgroup. I should try to convince them to use some other method of authentication.
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Trevor » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Yes you should.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:51 pm

hoot74 wrote:I ask the senior members to watch these two videos.....
I'm on it, Bro.

I started watching last night. Pretty intense.

Childress explains a number of things that I went through with my NJ. Try as I might, there was nothing I could do.

Virtually predictable; a broken childhood, sooner or later, yields a broken adult; and eventually a broken marriage. And the moment divorce is filed, the genie comes out of the bottle. And when left untreated, NJ behavior is passed on to the next generation.

Tom
Everyone is entitled to my opinion. - Maxine™
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Unread postby hoot74 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:11 pm

Tom Kirkpatrick wrote:Virtually predictable; a broken childhood, sooner or later, yields a broken adult; and eventually a broken marriage.

I hope for the day when the damage done by BPD becomes as well-understood, obvious, and as predictable as damage caused by physical abuse. I think that we are seeing this realization come to light over the past 20 years, and courts are gradually taking it into account.
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Previous

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On