Update 2

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Update 2

Unread postby Started Over » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:44 pm

No one is telling you to walk on eggshells, but you repeatedly talk here about how horrible your ex is and all the horrible things your ex has done but you never once discuss the steps you have taken to counter the beliefs or to instill in your children the skill of critical thinking. With your posts, it is all blame, blame, blame, and no proactivity. It's pointing the finger without recognizing how your behavior contributes.
People who live their lives watching only the rearview mirror tend to crash their cars. - Trevor
Started Over
500+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Amy Baker continues to use Syndrome, which has thoroughly dismissed. It has been withheld from the DSM-V for good reason.

Please provide a link to a written protocol advocating for supervised time for a BPD parent.

And I will again reiterate that you continue to focus on your ex rather than the beliefs of your daughters.

E: so snuck in there with that same point. Gold star to SO.
What am I to do with all this silence
Shy away, shy away phantom
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby hoot74 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Started Over wrote:No one is telling you to walk on eggshells, but you repeatedly talk here about how horrible your ex is and all the horrible things your ex has done but you never once discuss the steps you have taken to counter the beliefs or to instill in your children the skill of critical thinking. With your posts, it is all blame, blame, blame, and no proactivity. It's pointing the finger without recognizing how your behavior contributes.

I have been following this:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265450917_Beyond_the_High_Road_Responding_to_17_Parental_Alienation_Strategies_without_Compromising_Your_Morals_or_Harming_Your_Child
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Unread postby hoot74 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:54 pm

a dad wrote:What's the problem here, hoot? Your "unhinged" ex agreed to 7/7.

Actually, I don't even know that. Also, as the experts have informed me, the problem here has nothing to do with 7/7 vs. 2255. The problem here has to do with child protection. There is a protocol to address that problem, and I am taking the steps to put that in place.

a dad wrote:Did you disable FB yet?

I deactivated FB within five minutes of Bart raising the issue. By the way, the parental alienation workgroup that was using FB only for authentication just disbanded last night after quite a while being in existence.

a dad wrote:Are you still being possessive about your childrens' clothes?

I have not had this problem anymore once I set the older children straight that they will not be allowed to remove D6's clothing. (Interesting that you portray the act of older children being sent to my home ostensibly for one reason and then getting caught removing large amounts of clothing from another child's closet as me being "possessive" about my childrens' clothes.)
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Unread postby hoot74 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Outis wrote:Amy Baker continues to use Syndrome, which has thoroughly dismissed. It has been withheld from the DSM-V for good reason.

The symptoms of PA are in DSM-V. Whether it is a "Syndrome" is irrelevant to me (and to the children).

Outis wrote:Please provide a link to a written protocol advocating for supervised time for a BPD parent.

You could have found this by entering your request directly into Google:
http://www.drcachildress.org/asp/admin/getFile.asp?RID=105&TID=6&FN=pdf

Outis wrote:And I will again reiterate that you continue to focus on your ex rather than the beliefs of your daughters.

The aberrant beliefs of my daughters flow from the mother. That is the source. I am working with the children, as recommended by clinicians and researchers, as I address the problem of the source through the protocol that I am implementing.
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:10 pm

hoot74 wrote:Whether it is a "Syndrome" is irrelevant to me (and to the children).

Then you don't understand the significant difference.
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby hoot74 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Outis wrote:
hoot74 wrote:Whether it is a "Syndrome" is irrelevant to me (and to the children).

Then you don't understand the significant difference.

Outis, listen to Dr. Lorandos to understand why the distinction you make is an unnecessary distraction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPJoilJA8ks

(Listen to all "parts" on youtube. If you want to learn more, watch videos from the same symposium, particularly by Michael Bone, Amy Baker, and Dr. Sauber).
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:29 pm

This has been debated at length, and is a long settled issue on this forum.
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby a dad » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:37 pm

There is a protocol to address that problem, and I am taking the steps to put that in place.
Let's build on this and start a custom list for yourself. To get you started:

• No more relationships with childcare providers.

• Get off social media and stay off this time.

• Get the children out of the middle of your issues regardless of who put them there.

• No more relationships/kids with BPD individuals. Learn the traits and stay away.

• No more kids/Get a vasectomy.
a dad

Unread postby Havalu7 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Okay Borderline Poon Syndrome (BPS).

Sorry couldn't resist.

Semi in before the lock post?
”Even a word is an action.” Vaclav Havel
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On