Update 2

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Update 2

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:30 pm

hoot74 wrote:.....OC complained that even if we proved parental alienation and got sole custody that the children would hate me, so "what's the point?".....I think that I need some serious strategy for deburdening the minds of D14 and D12 who are aggressively being manipulated to "side" with mom.
^^^ Supervised visits for NJ for the life of your decree. Draconian, I know. But nothing else has worked.

hoot74 wrote:.....OC also informed the Judge that he has been informed that he is fired and the ex will now go pro se for trial......It appears that the ex became unhinged today.
At last, NJ is showing her true colors. She's pinned against the ropes - and she knows it.

Turn up the heat, Bro. Full court press. The time has come where NJ's gonna make mistake after mistake after mistake, ad infinitum. And it'll be up to you to capitalize on every one of her mistakes and leverage them to your advantage.

hoot74 wrote:.....The AFC and Judge recommended week-on/week-off between now and trial. I accepted. The ex refused, saying, D14 will now NEVER see her father AT ALL. She will not come on Monday for the normal 2255 transition, and the ex will not force her.
^^^ Gets transcripts. This clearly shows NJ's intent. "If this is how NJ behaves now Your Honor, just imagine how she'll behave when no one's looking."

Tom
Everyone is entitled to my opinion. - Maxine™
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:55 pm

hoot74 wrote:This is consistent with the ex's statement during divorce: "If you meet someone else, the children will hate her and alienate you."
You know what we say about girl friends, Bro. ^^^ This is why.

hoot74 wrote:OC said that the real reason why the children do not want to see me is because I am dating someone who used to be the nanny.....
OC didn't just make this up. OC is parroting NJ's very words verbatim.

Tom
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Chaos » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Sounds like every time you fix their issues they find new ones.
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Is D14 up from 3-6? Why does this bother so?
What am I to do with all this silence
Shy away, shy away phantom
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 pm

I understood your post.

Is D14 awake at these hours? Why does the issue bother her so?
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Why does that bother her so? You two work separate hours; I understand the difference in schedules. That doesn't explain why she's so bothered by it that it's worth discussing.
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Trevor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:03 pm

Her math skills are a bit behind the bell curve though.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby Chaos » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:38 pm

My point was, it won't matter what you change, she'll keep moving the goal post. Have you told her that?
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:37 pm

You know what we say about girl friends, Bro.
hoot74 wrote:For those watching this thread, what does that mean?
It means no GF's until your court battle has been finalized for at least a year.

Rule of thumb = "Hell hath no fury greater than the wrath of an angry woman." Indeed, NJ's jealousy has no bounds.

hoot74 wrote:For Note that the ex has a boyfriend.....
It doesn't matter that NJ has a BF. What matters is that NJ needs to see you suffer.

And as far as NJ's concerned, your suffering will never be enough. That's the insanity you're up against.

Chaos wrote:Sounds like every time you fix their issues they find new ones.
^^^ +1. You can't fix stupid.

Tom
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Unread postby massdaddio » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:42 am

Tell your daughter that you thought she and her sister would like more responsibilities as do most teenagers who are preparing for adulthood. My kids started with making their own breakfast, then doing their laundry. They need to start taking on more responsibility to show they can handle more mature activities such as driving, dating, etc. It's not good for them to be "babied".
massdaddio
1K+ Posts

Next

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On