Update 2

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Update 2

Unread postby hoot74 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:43 pm

We had a per-trial conference today so that the Judge could learn about the results of the activity challenge that she ordered wherein the children were required to go to all their activities over the past three weeks.

My attorney reported that I took the children to all their activities and that the ex did not. Further, she reported that the ex told the children that they do not have to go to all their activities at all, even going so far as telling D14 while I was taking her to an activity that she did not have to go.

The AFC reported that she spoke with D14 and D12, both of whom reported that both parents took them to all their activities. This is a blatant lie. The Judge responded by saying that she believed me.

We asked for a trial date, and a trial duration, and were granted those requests.

The OC complained that even if we proved parental alienation and got sole custody that the children would hate me, so "what's the point?"

The AFC and Judge recommended week-on/week-off between now and trial. I accepted. The ex refused, saying, D14 will now NEVER see her father AT ALL. She will not come on Monday for the normal 2255 transition, and the ex will not force her.

OC also informed the Judge that he has been informed that he is fired and the ex will now go pro se for trial.

It appears that the ex became unhinged today.

So, I think that I need some serious strategy for deburdening the minds of D14 and D12 who are aggressively being manipulated to "side" with mom.
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Re: Update 2

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:30 pm

hoot74 wrote:.....OC complained that even if we proved parental alienation and got sole custody that the children would hate me, so "what's the point?".....I think that I need some serious strategy for deburdening the minds of D14 and D12 who are aggressively being manipulated to "side" with mom.
^^^ Supervised visits for NJ for the life of your decree. Draconian, I know. But nothing else has worked.

hoot74 wrote:.....OC also informed the Judge that he has been informed that he is fired and the ex will now go pro se for trial......It appears that the ex became unhinged today.
At last, NJ is showing her true colors. She's pinned against the ropes - and she knows it.

Turn up the heat, Bro. Full court press. The time has come where NJ's gonna make mistake after mistake after mistake, ad infinitum. And it'll be up to you to capitalize on every one of her mistakes and leverage them to your advantage.

hoot74 wrote:.....The AFC and Judge recommended week-on/week-off between now and trial. I accepted. The ex refused, saying, D14 will now NEVER see her father AT ALL. She will not come on Monday for the normal 2255 transition, and the ex will not force her.
^^^ Gets transcripts. This clearly shows NJ's intent. "If this is how NJ behaves now Your Honor, just imagine how she'll behave when no one's looking."

Tom
Everyone is entitled to my opinion. - Maxine™
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Unread postby hoot74 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Tom Kirkpatrick wrote:This clearly shows NJ's intent.

Evidently, OC claimed that "activities" have nothing to do with why the older children want to only be with their mother (even though that is the claim that the ex made in the petition she filed, along with the claim that the children do not want to be around my girlfriend). OC said that the real reason why the children do not want to see me is because I am dating someone who used to be the nanny, and it has nothing to do with whether she is physically in their presence.

This is consistent with the ex's statement during divorce: "If you meet someone else, the children will hate her and alienate you."
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:55 pm

hoot74 wrote:This is consistent with the ex's statement during divorce: "If you meet someone else, the children will hate her and alienate you."
You know what we say about girl friends, Bro. ^^^ This is why.

hoot74 wrote:OC said that the real reason why the children do not want to see me is because I am dating someone who used to be the nanny.....
OC didn't just make this up. OC is parroting NJ's very words verbatim.

Tom
Everyone is entitled to my opinion. - Maxine™
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Unread postby hoot74 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:07 pm

Tom Kirkpatrick wrote:
hoot74 wrote:This is consistent with the ex's statement during divorce: "If you meet someone else, the children will hate her and alienate you."
You know what we say about girl friends, Bro. ^^^ This is why.Tom

For those watching this thread, what does that mean? Don't have a girlfriend ever? Note that the ex has a boyfriend and the children have met him many times.
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Unread postby hoot74 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:10 pm

D14 came over tonight to sync her cell phone.

She told me that mom asked her if she would accept week-on/week-off, and D14 said yes. So, I guess that mom will now agree to it.

I asked D14 if she thought that this would address whatever concerns she had. She said maybe. She said that her concerns were the following: 1) Mom works "full time" from 3 am to 6 am so that she is ready to make the girls breakfast before school and make their lunches - I don't quite do that, although I make extra food for dinner so that the girls have lunch to take the next day and I leave breakfast up to them, 2) Also, Mom's house is set up to do homework - not sure what that means.

So, should I make breakfast to order and fresh lunches for D14 and D13? They seem old enough to be doing it themselves.
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Chaos » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Sounds like every time you fix their issues they find new ones.
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
Chaos
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Is D14 up from 3-6? Why does this bother so?
What am I to do with all this silence
Shy away, shy away phantom
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby hoot74 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Chaos wrote:Sounds like every time you fix their issues they find new ones.

Of course. What does that tell you?

(Have you ever heard that with BPD's, "the issue is never the issue?")
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Unread postby hoot74 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Outis wrote:Is D14 up from 3-6? Why does this bother so?

The mother is awake from 3- 6 am working a "full time" job so that she can be with her babies at all other hours. This is what the older two girls report.
hoot74
1K+ Posts

Next

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On