Am I mental?

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Am I mental?

Unread postby Phoenix853 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:50 pm

I see many more post in your future about women and trouble with your divorce and/or EX.

ugghhh!!!
Phoenix
Phoenix853
1K+ Posts

Unread postby Havalu7 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Maybe even a bun in the oven by Christmas.
”No is a complete sentence” Unknown
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

Unread postby ragnar » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Havalu7 wrote:Maybe even a bun in the oven by Christmas.

I do love to bake bread.

Listen guys ... I get it. I'm not dating anyone. Frankly, I don't want to right now. Any relationships I have are going to last 6 seconds at best.
ragnar
100+ Posts

Unread postby Phoenix853 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 am

Yet here we are talking about your moving in that direction again.
Do you know what all these post have in common? At the end you say your don't want a relationship right now. Get your head in the game and out of the chase for your next woman to replace the one your divorcing.

I held off posting this for it's a mess to read on a phone, but it has to be said.

Listen guys ... I get it. I'm not dating anyone. Frankly, I don't want to right now. Any relationships I have are going to last 6 seconds at best.

http://forum.mensdivorce.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76658&p=857388#p857388

http://forum.mensdivorce.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77810&p=879118#p879118

I know the response to expect..... but .....

I have been chatting with a woman that is separated. She and I seem to be in the same place. Both done with our previous relationship and think that we are ready to move on with life. We've been honest with eachother and agreed to go on a date. Something simple to start. And we agreed that if it last 5 minutes, so be it. If it is to soon, so be it ... the date just stops. We both need to try this out to see if we are where we think we are. Either one of us can say, I think it's to early and move on. To be honest, I think we could end up being good friends that can help eachother out since few others around us need to have our emotions dumped on them. And we seem to be in VERY SIMILAR places in life so we could literally be good friends for each other. Friends are awesome but avoiding the divorce topic is best to keep friends.

I have a psychologist. And I know I might be jumping the gun (separated 7 months). But at the same time I'm 40 and don't feel like waiting around forever. I'm just starting to get out there and enjoy my new normal and that is what scares me slightly. I don't have my new normal in place yet. But I am finally starting to find it.

[url]http://forum.mensdivorce.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=78184&p=885864#p885864
[/url]

I am done letting my divorce control my life. I am going to take over my life and do what I want in my free time and get to my new normal. Regarding me, I am going for a hike and hitting up the hobby store near the hike to get my S12 his RC truck for x-mas. I can't focus on my kids when I don't have them 100% of the time. Doing that has only caused me mental anguish and sadness.

[url]http://forum.mensdivorce.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77438&p=887334#p887334
[/url]

I like Match ..... JUST LOOKING!!!!!

The women tend to tell you who they are. There is no < bovine scat >. And at 40, I think everyone knows that someone that is an exercise fanatic that can't sit down will not work out with a lazy movie buff. And with kids, you can squash talking almost immediately if you both are unwilling to move ever. I have kids, I know that I will probably need to date women that are hyper local. And that is fine.

JUST LOOKING!
Phoenix
Phoenix853
1K+ Posts

Previous

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On