NJ still a NJ

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

NJ still a NJ

Unread postby tuco » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:06 am

Divorce is final. Nj filed warrent papers saying I lied in court. I did not lie. But nj has conviced a boyfriend of hers to testify that I lied about money. There are only three people who know the truth, me, her and her boyfriend. Of course both of them are lieing. They are going to get on the stand and lie. There is no way I can prove they are lieing. But they are lieing. All I can do is tell the truth. What will the court do in a situation like this?
tuco
10+ Posts

Re: NJ still a NJ

Unread postby Jesus Christ » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:09 am

You honestly don't expect opinions on this unless you explain the specifics, do you?
People get the justice they can afford.
Jesus Christ
100+ Posts

Unread postby kirkpatrick » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:34 am

It's tit for tat. The two of them will have a conflict of interest and the Judge will see right through it and call it all Hearsay. Unless there is a PAPER TRAIL? If they got one, :cry: well? If you do, :lol: :lol: then??

Jr.
kirkpatrick
100+ Posts

Unread postby grandetaco » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:10 am

Bro,

Story time: My ex hid mucho dineros, 1 day before trail her atty revealed $15k in a secret boa account which was not revealed before in interrogatories.
My accountant confirmed there could be more funds hidden, in my state there is no statue of limitation for hidden funds.

What proof do you think she has other than her bf crying on the stand?
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
grandetaco
500+ Posts

Unread postby BartSimpson » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:14 am

I suspect you are talking too much to your ex.

One does not file "warrant papers" for perjury.

Stop talking to your ex about the divorce.

How's your daughter doing? Is she 10 yet?
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby lionel2013 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:05 pm

tuco wrote:Divorce is final. Nj filed warrent papers saying I lied in court. I did not lie. But nj has conviced a boyfriend of hers to testify that I lied about money. There are only three people who know the truth, me, her and her boyfriend. Of course both of them are lieing. They are going to get on the stand and lie. There is no way I can prove they are lieing. But they are lieing. All I can do is tell the truth. What will the court do in a situation like this?

It'll be strictly a "he said, she said", since the third person involved is the boyfriend. They are not going to get anywhere with this, relax.
Whenever you think divorce is bad, remember there are worse things than divorce.
lionel2013
1K+ Posts

Unread postby tuco » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Hey Bart, thanks for replying.
I don't talk to my ex at all,ever. I don't acknowledge her text or emails. Well I should say I only answer a text when it is absolutely nessasary. She may send 100 messages, I may answer one or two when it's nesasarry . She is a nut! My divorce was just finalized and I was given custody of my daughter. Nj has supervised visits. My daughter is doing fine. Thanks for asking. I may have used the wrong words to describe what she filed in court. I had to go to a hearing, in front of a magistrate to see if the court would agree with her to file pergery charge against me. She says I lied at the divorce about making a large payment of cash to her boyfriend who I had a business deal with and did not know he was her boyfriend at the time. She brought her boyfriend to court and they both were going to testify against me. The case was put off until later date. Her and her boyfriend were going to say I never gave him any money. But I did pay him the money. But she had the receipt. It will be their word against mine.
tuco
10+ Posts

Unread postby BartSimpson » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Does this payment materially impact the outcome of the divorce?

In other words, was a significant element of the divorce dependent on this payment being made?

Or is this a tattle-tale thing that the ex is bringing to the Court's attention to just punish you?
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby tuco » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:09 am

Hey Bart, it's just a way for the ex to try to punish me . The payment was disclosed in the divorce trial. When the judge was making his ruling he said that since their was no proof of the payment that he could not allow that particular amount to be considered in his dicission. So in my opinion it had no effect. But the truth is I did pay the money to her boyfriend. They are both lieing. Imagine that, ex wife is not telling the truth? How often does that happen? ;-)
tuco
10+ Posts

Unread postby BartSimpson » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:33 am

Ok. I don't think you have much to worry about. You should explain one more detail - how long since the trial has it been?

Why is she doing this? What's happened that she wants revenge so bad to drag her boyfriend into this?
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Next

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On